All reviews free shuttle shuttle service central pool well equipped gym night market swimming pool private villa centre of town executive suite lovely pool egg station post office small hotel pho the ground floor rooms tuk tuk lovely hotel
Reviewed 30 August 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights recently and had a really lovely stay. the hotel is clean and the staff are very accommodating especially the front desk staff , that work tirelessly , yet always had a smile. If you want anything , nothing is too much trouble . There is a shuttle bus that takes you into town, which we used to go into the city on an evening although we tended to walk back as it is not that far and fairly well lit. We also used the hotel bikes to nip into the city to see the alms giving.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fionad944
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

From the moment we arrived in Luang Prabang the staff of the hotel could not do enough for us . The hotel is spotlessly clean , has everything you need and more and the food is very good . An excellent hotel in a magical city , visit before it changes

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bigbad
Reviewed 19 August 2018

The Hotel was very luxurious and it was an amazing place to stay if you are in Luang Prabang. It was very quiet and we really enjoyed ourselves there. The breakfast was amazing and very fresh and tasty. The rooms were excellent with comfortable beds and a very nice bathroom. We will come here again for sure ... thank you all for your take care of our staying there...

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank becauselove888
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Stayed for a couple of nights with family, nice large room with annex for kids bed. Compact hotel with restaurant at one end of the pool, reception at the other and rooms with balconies at sides. Nice Breakfast, and good open air restaurant and bar. Staff were friendly and efficient. Enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful looking and comfortable. I’ve attached some pictures.

If you are a light sleeper, I would not recommend it. The walls are paper-thin and the doors don’t seal well to the balcony. We had no issues as we are both good sleepers.

If you like ethical or eco-tourism, you may be bothered by the fact that they promote the “Elephant Village,” a riding Elephant camp. If you don’t care about that stuff, then whatever.

The one thing this hotel lacks is organization. Quite frankly, I would double and triple check all your plans with them because apparently any plans you make are insignificant on their end. I purposely asked for a late check-out because we thought about doing the MandaLao Elephant trekking (only non-riding Elephant sanctuary in Luang Prabang) the day we leave. So we wanted a late check-out to shower and pack before leaving on our evening flight. I specifically called and asked for a late check-out and then person on the phone even confirmed with me my reservation and apparently made notes. Well to my frustration, when we arrived back from our excursion, no such notes existed. Unbecknownst to me, I would also get a flu that day. So not only did we barely have time to get our stuff together- I had to lay in the lobby for hours before our flight.

Once we got to the airport, through their shuttle (they have free city transfers, definitely not the closest city centre hotel) the guy was like “$10.” We don’t mind paying, but I think it is far more courteous to inform your guests prior to driving them. I guess we should have asked.

Anyway, disappointed with the way the check out was handled for sure. Will not return.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple