All reviews asian hospitality in town room service menu tuk tuk beautiful hotel lush vegetation wonderful pool staff were incredibly helpful restaurant staff free dinner water lilies breakfast buffet free transfer swimming pool the hotel manager three nights the general manager
Reviewed 6 February 2018

This beautiful hotel offers relaxation and tranquility with a wonderful pool, the staff are truly some of the most polite and genuinely loving people I have encountered.
We had a minor issue upon arrival due to no control of the hotel and Lao Phousavath (staff) went above and beyond to make everything was resolved. frankly I would hire him. The general manager was both polite and attentive and ensured that our stay way perfect in every way. Above all else, I would say this was the best part of my trip in Laos. Thank you Le Palais Juliana

Room Tip: second floor
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
oscar t, General Manager at Le Palais Juliana, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear Josh,

Thank you for your time in doing this wonderful review. I appreciate your understanding about the minor issue being a hotelier yourself. Rest assured your kind words about Lao will be shared to my entire team.

Should you ever return to this part of Laos please let me know and I will be on hand personally to welcome you and your partner back.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

This hotel is beautiful in every way possible had a great stay but the WIFI stinks beyond measure. They finally broke down and gave me my own hotspot but even that didn't work well. So on to the great things about the hotel EVERYTHING is beautiful the grounds are so pictureques and the sunrise and sunset are beautiful. The decor of the hotel is welcoming and relaxing. This hotel is what I call a indoor outdoor hotel so be prepared with mosquito spray when you leave your room. All the room facing the pool have balconies to enjoy the view and if you are around for the sunrise and sunset take it in, it's unforgetable really. The pool is a welcoming as it looks, I was just to busy to have a pool day. The hotel restaurant is great all the meals they serve are top notch. I loved everything about breakfast, it appeal to all dietary needs and fits more cultures breakfast habits. I'm a tea drinker so I cannot comment on the coffee. Smoothies are fresh and a mush have. Dinner is in a great dimention by itself. Let 's just say anything you eat you will be pleased with. Staff is great to they are there for whatever you need. Their english is good too.

Walking to you room is comforting due to the landscape and grounds of the hotel. My favorite room was the library. The rooms are comfortable just remember to keep your balcony door closed if you don't like mosquitos. Bathroom is nice and has the tolietries necessary to make your stay confortable. I'd stay here again despite the poor wifi which honestly they are fix if they put routers in every room. I went to some hotels who did that and it works wonders. I hope they will consider it since I will be bad in Laos in 2018! If they fix the WIFI the hotel will be excellent until that it's just very good and not great for business due to this small glitch.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the pool.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Very much enjoyed our stay at this lovely hotel. Property has approximately 50 rooms plus villas. Rooms are arranged around the pool in two levels. Some rooms overlook the pool area while others overlook the rear of the property (swampy area). Breakfast selection was unique and very good. Be sure to explore the offerings outside. Each day different items were available at the buffet. Pool was a pleasure after touring during the day.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank HappyCanadian13
oscar t, General Manager at Le Palais Juliana, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear HappyCanadian,

Thank you for your time in doing this review. We are pleased to hear you had an enjoyable time with us.

We hope we can welcome you back with the same group next year.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

WOW !!
This hotel has it all. Location, Beautiful grounds, Amazing rooms, Pool. The list goes on and on. I would rate this place a 5 star. Great staff and excellent breakfast bar. The town is so picturesque with the mountains surrounding the area. If you plan on visiting the area, This is the place to stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
oscar t, General Manager at Le Palais Juliana, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Perry,

It is truly elating to be rated a 5-star. Thank you so much for your generous words of compliment. We strive hard to meet and exceed our guests' expectation.

We hope to be able to see you again on your next vacation.

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Situated 2.5 miles from downtown Luang leaving. Shuttle service every 2 hours with the last return at 1030pm. Great service,staff helpful. Location quiet and secluded. Nice pool and Jacuzzi, light workout room. Restaurant served set menu 3 course. Around $22 per person. Food well prepared. Small in room service menu. A very pleasant hotel and a nice break from long travel days. Really enjoyed the stay and would stay again. Paradise in prabang

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris K
oscar t, General Manager at Le Palais Juliana, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Chris,

Greetings from Luang Prabang!

Thank you for providing us an excellent review. Your kind compliment on our staff, location and facilities is truly inspiring us to do more to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.