“Delicious Meal at this Lovely Thai Restaurant”
Review of Thai Restaurant

Thai Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 207 Restaurants in Pristina
Reviewed 22 May 2018

My daughter & I ate here on our first night in Pristina and were very pleasantly surprised by how good the food was. We both ordered different dishes and sampled each other's food when it arrived, and both meals were excellent.
Service was great, meals arrived very quickly and waitress was very pleasant and attentive.
If we were staying longer, would definitely have gone back. Prices were a tad high for Pristina, but a bargain compared to the rest of Europe.

2  Thank Mermaid_22222

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Dinner with my wife. The quality was poor, it is to expensive for Kosovo, prices are 8€ above, service was okay, they forgot the side dish, but gave it on the bill. Not worth trying for the price in relation to the quality.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Most delicious food in Prishtina, :) and not to forget the friendly waitress
I would highly recommend

2  Thank Zoje S
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

The food was fantastic and the service was excellent. A kind Thai lady was our waitress and she was very sweet. Recommendations of the food is Massamam pot and Paneng with steamed rice. Delicious..

2  Thank Sokol V
Reviewed 6 December 2017

The atmosphere is very nice and cozy and the staff, especially the Asian lady, is extremely kind and welcoming.I would like to rave about the food, but I have to say that the Thai cuisine got quite balkanized and lost much of its flavor everything being quite bland.I tried the green curry which was more like a soup with a wide range of unlikely vegetables (peas, zucchini, canned carrots, etc) and supposedly fish cakes which were very oily and tasted rather like pancakes. The food wasn't bad, it just wasn't authentic Thai.