“Best Steak Ever”

Ranked #3 of 215 Restaurants in Pristina
Price range: US$9 - US$17
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Princesha Gresa Restaurant is known as one of the first International restaurants in Kosovo starting its work since 1999. A family business, where 4 brothers have a working experience in Germany with some of the finest restaurants. About one million people localas and internationals have visited us feeling fully satisfied with our services, what makes them our permanent clients. As one of our services, we also include catering by making you enjoy our delicious food even when you don’t have the chance to be at our restaurant we want to make sure you feel satisfied. Offering the excellence and quality of serving our clients only the best. You are welcome to come and visit us. If you need more detailed information please feel free to contact us.
Reviewed 31 May 2018

My wife and i just finished one of the best meals we've ever enjoyed at Princessa Gresa. Despite a full house with multiple large groups, our service was fantastic, and the food was melt-in-you-mouth delicious. We were served by Fatos, one of the owners, who's recommendations were spot on. The only downside is we ate too much, as the portions are huge, but we couldn't bear to leave the delicious food uneaten.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I visited this restaurant for dinner and enjoyed the meal. The restaurant has a pleasant terrace and we decided to eat outside. The food was pretty nice. Especially my main course of veal and potatoes was really good. I ordered local red wine which was not bad at all. My companion seemed to like his food, too. The waiters were welcoming and happy to help in English. Overall, a nice dinner and not expensive.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

That is a great restaurant! We live in Prishtina, and we go every Sunday! My favorite dish is the Margarita Pizza.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Not bad but not excellent either. Still, it can be put on my 'reccommended restaurants in prishtina' list.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018

It was my first time in Gresa as colleague recommended to enter it. We got a nice table and made orders, food arrived rather fast. I had a very nice salad and got my Fillet Mignon steak afterwards. Portions are huge, the only problem was that my steak was actually row and I had a feeling of eating cold row meet, which was rather disappointing, especially I asked to prepare it medium-well. Other colleagues had pizzas and salads and pork and i did not hear them complaining. Service was rather descent. Toilet was downstairs and rather small, one could hardly move around.

Date of visit: March 2018