All reviews old city dormer window no lift cold meats cute hotel sister hotel per hour main entrance excellent location mussels spent one night water pressure narrow streets breakfast buffet enjoyable stay your luggage hotel staff
Reviewed 28 September 2017

on the plus side: well located, great breakfast, pleasant staff.
On the negative side: had room 14 and both nights was kept awake until 2:30 a.m. by people sitting chatting and laughing directly below my window at the tables located there.

Room Tip: Don't choose 13, 14 or 15 or any others facing the same way as these
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Location in Old Kotor is excellent, easy win distance to everything. Service was friendly and always helpful. Rooms in the inside are quieter than the street side. They are clean, good water pressure, good AC, need are Ok but a little thin on the mattress. Very good security and the internet was also good. Breakfast is excellent and they will make latest and other items. Recommend!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Timothy H
Reviewed 9 September 2017

In spite of less than stellar reviews from others I was very happy with my stay here although I can"t disagree with some of the faults found. Our room second floor overlooking the "busker Square " as one reviewer phrased it what everything we needed and at night it was quiet and I had a good sleep.Sure the room was smallish but it was big enough for the two of us and the hot water, shower , AC etc functioned well. Breakfast was mediocre unless you ordered an omelette [but you could]...and the coffee awful...but for 1 euro you could order an excellent espresso, american, latte or whatever.
I very much enjoyed my second cup of coffee at breakfast sitting at an outside table, listening to the music, writing my travel diary and watching the hordes from cruise ships go by.....and feeling very smug that I had the luxury of time to sit and watch the world go by in this old city....and a great place to do it.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Great location in the old town, handy for everything. Fixtures and fittings a bit dated. The highlight for us was that our room overlooked the small area at the front popular with street performers, so after an outing we could sit in a comfy chair with a glass of wine and be entertained - some of the performances were really excellent. We had no problem with noise at night despite being on the first floor corner, but the bells in the daytime can be deafening if they take you by surprise!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We stayed for 3 nights in this hotel. The location is very good although it is a bit difficult to find at the first moment. The staff is helpful and she prints a bus timetable for me. The dinner set is cheap and delicious. The room temperature is really very good especially Kotor is very hot in summer time. But it is a bit noisy because the windows are not sound insulation.