See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

My friend and i been there, didn't like it so much because it's not clean and everything is old! In the room wifi don't work. Well located tho and the view from the balcony just amazing. And the smell is not good in the room! The TV is very old fashion.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2017

First of all, I traveled in summer, which it makes everything more expensive, I paid 50 euros per night for double room, hotel price for a bad location ( more than 40 min walk from center) dirty and hot room without air condition.

Not air condition in the room, terribly hot, the thing from the shower falls, dirty if you look carefully the room, old bathroom, terribly high steps and more than 40 minutes walk to the city center.

They charged me more of what was written in my booking.

At the second night and last night I found coackroach in the room, the window was open, and during my stay it was always closed due the hot, we used to sleep with ventilator. So the cockroach was there because of dirtiness and because they didn't clean anywhere, only change the sheets I guess, while trying to find the cockroach and killing I found how dirty was under and behind bed, and behind wardrobe.

We found as well ´Cienpies¨, centipedes ( 100 feet insect) behind the wardrobe.

I attach photos

There is not 24 hour reception, so next day I explained in a polite way the situation, and the only thing he said was : " mmm is normal" and he tried to avoid me during the whole morning till we left.
I did not found any cockroach in the street in Croatia during my 7 days trip, is normal to have cockroach in streets in summer in Mediterranean, but i did not see any, but yes in the room.

So what makes me angry, is that he even did not say sorry, at least sorry. Is a pity i had paid the night before otherwise i would have gone without paying.

I wanted to write comment on booking.com, but because already passed more than 20 days after my stay I can not, so I write here in Trip Advisor.

Room Tip: Pay a bit more and do not come to this place
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Terrible! We went there and the room was on the top of the stairs. .... The room was dirty, small and very very hot, without air conditioned and without sheets! We slept on a dirty metress..and we paid more than 50 euro each night. It's far from Old Town. ...so, choose something else, don't go there! 'O cess abbasc' o puort! Fujite!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Pupo rooms? More like poopoo rooms.

We paid for a double bed room - we got a converted couch!!! The room was filthy with massive cobwebs and food crumbs and garbage on the floor from the previous occupants. As a result, there was a large colony of ants coming from the walls to eat the crumbs!!

There was no air con (not a huge surprise), and the fan provided was broken!!! In 40 degree heat, it was unbearable!

When we told the owner about the cleanliness and bed issue, he said, "it's okay" and refused to let us switch rooms. Although he did come to clean the room while we were out, he was not thorough and still left food garbage on the floor. This indicates a lack of care for both his establishment and his paying guests.

The couch, which was likely 30 plus years old, gave both my travel partner and myself allergic reactions and rashes that caused severe disruptions to our vacation as we needed to search for medical attention on several occasions.

Avoid at all costs - not worth the money, even if it is relatively cheap!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

This is definitely a budget hotel!! The rooms were dusty, had cobwebs with bugs, ants, and was very far from major attractions (3.5miles). However with the cost of the rooms it is understandable. If you are looking for a cheap stay bc you won't be spending much time in the room- this is it! Also with the purchase of the Dubrovnik card we were able to ride the bus making it easy to get to the city walls!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple