All reviews old town stairs climb host paths
Reviewed 29 July 2018

First of all, the address is not the same registered. The address is the daughter of the owner, super unfriendly and hostile. After half an hour of trying to find the property, at 40 degrees, and trying to call the property, after 15 calls, I was able to talk to the owner who was super rude and did not help me find the property. Upon arriving at the property, the place was dirty, old and dimly lit. There were marks of dead mosquitoes on the walls and it smelled bad.
I could not stay there for an hour and had to find another property to stay.
Worst experience of my life! Pass away from this place !!!!

Room Tip: Avoid!!!! Horrible place to stay.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I booked for this place weeks ago on the booking.com website, for 2 nights from the 28th June (tomorrow) to 30th June. I was so excited because the garden looked amazing, and reviews seemed decent.

I sent a message to them last night through the booking.com app to ask if it was possible to check in earlier than 2pm as our flight was arriving early morning.

I’ve received a call and email today from booking.com saying the place has overbooked, and as a result have now spent the last few hours stressed trying to book somewhere to stay for tomorrow morning.

It’s disgusting I haven’t been contacted by them personally to tell me they have overbooked the property. If I hadn’t have messaged through booking.com yesterday, it’s likely I would have arrived and been stranded!

I’m honestly not someone to complain or leave bad reviews often, but it’s actually appauling.

Booking.com were helpful over the phone and offered a refund if the new place we have had to book is more expensive.

Unprofessional. Don’t run a business if you’re going to leave tourists stranded a day before arriving...

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful garden, nice breakfast. Very friendly and helpful. We arrived late, but got help finding a parking space very close by. Be aware: Many stairs - you may need to carry you luggage all the way up, but it is worth it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

In terms of location it is close to the old city and a paid parking garage. The room we had was ok maybe a bit small , the AC and the lights on one side of the room kept blowing a fuse the owner tried resetting it but to no avail and no apologies. The bathroom had mold on the ceiling. The fridge was inoperable due to the electrical problem. Luckily the garden is very nice until we were told to leave at 1015 as we’re having a late breakfast. Check out is early?
Anyways I’m sure you can find better or hopefully get a better room than we did.
A little politeness in instances like this would have gone a long way from the owner.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

The owner is a very nice lady that takes care of the place. There is always a really good breakfast and something sweet ( home made) that is waiting on the kitchen table to be grabbed. Very nice garden that invites to take a lazy day.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple