“Amazing!”
Review of Orka Restaurant

Orka Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 438 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Description: Fine dining restaurant. Local ingredients and excellent Croatian wines, relaxing views of the surrounding sea and greenness and a caring, warm approach to guests in a beautiful setting of a 16th century family owned summer villa.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We went for my husband's birthday and from the moment we walked in the staff at Orka made it a spectacular experience. We were seated at a beautiful table overlooking the water and served complimentary champagne. The food was amazing, literally melted in your mouth. Then to top it off they surprised my husband with a birthday dessert along with a song!
Just an overall wonderful experience. Thank you Orka!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

This place was quite far from our accommodation given we got there on a cold, rainy and windy night. For a while we were the only table. We had a large table arranged for us and I was told we'll be looked after with either a discount, complimentary drinks but the sporadic nuances I saw on the waiters' face became evident and very unpleasant when I enquired. Food wise, the servings were not huge although they came on oversized plates. Our general comment was that if only there was more respect given to let the taste of the seafood come through. Some dishes were salty. It was mostly the service that did not give us a good impression as our first night in Dubrovnik on this trip.

1  Thank Cindy C
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We came to Orka with a large group for a family gathering. We had a mixture of seafood and meat dishes, and both choicea according to all our family members were absolutely delicious. Service was even better from the staff as well as the general manager who came out to greet us and to make sure we were all satisfied. The ambiance and the decor of the restaurant is beautiful and it gives you a cozy warm feeling, perfect place for dinner with great sea views.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I have been in the reastaurant for two times and both were excellent.The food was great and the service also friendly.We wanted some good wine so we asked manager for recommendation and he recommended us some good croatian wine. It is so lovely here, the next time I come to Dubrovnik I'm definitely coming in Orka again.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Group of us have had dinner here. I can tell you first hand - great restaurant, excellent food and amazing atmosphere. Thank you Orka staff for a great night, you made our experience getting together even better.