Lowest prices for your stay
US$61
View deal
Hotels.com
US$61
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
ExpediaUS$75
Agoda.comUS$61
ZenHotels.com
All reviews deluxe room pancakes beautiful hotel two nights hear everything common areas delicious breakfast hot water street noise courtyard arc nooks art museum
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2021 via mobile

The hotel decor, location, rooftop lounge and staff are 5+ stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The room, bathroom, breakfast and amenities - 3.5 stars!

We were in a deluxe room with 2 Queen beds. One of the beds was less than 2 feet from the only window in the room so privacy - with window open - is impossible. Artificial light is okay but dark without window shades drawn.

Comforters are too thick and heavy, beds super firm although not uncomfortable,

Noise level: 3 stars. ⭐️⭐️⭐️. No A/C or fan in room means a window must stay open for any fresh air circulation. Can hear everything including clanking of dishes in breakfast courtyard, water running through pipes in adjoining wall and even ‘ahem’ the intimate pleasures of our next door neighbors.

Note to guests: be cognizant of your voice level especially late at night and early in the a.m. LOWER your voice and don’t leave laundry out to dry in public area. This isn’t a hostel.

Room tip: Expect some noise. No ice on property but can buy small bag market across the street and hotel staff will break it apart for you.
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2021

I stayed here two nights while in Antigua. The room is very cozy and clean. The hotel is charming with lots of areas to sit. The rooftop area offers great views of the volcano. Breakfast is c choice of pancakes/ fruit or typical Guatemalan breakfast. Everything is within walking distance. Loved every minute of my stay and hope to return for longer next time.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank amandabE3232UJ
Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

Silvia the manager is an espectacular person, very warm and efficient person.
The little hotel is cozy and beautiful ! The people there treated me like a Family! We arrived from the wedding to the hotel al 9:00 pm and we did not find any place open for dinner , and the doorman offered to prepared a snack for me, to insured that I have something to eat that night ! We were very impressed with the staff ! Amazing !
I totally Recomeded this Hotel ! The view in the upstairs terrace is breathtaking.
Delicious breakfast for the price.
I am definitely want to come back !

Room tip: The restaurants that I can Recomend is Trocoli is around the corner, La Fonda and go to the museum inside the hotel Santo Domingo !
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2021

I loved virtually everything about this small but warmly welcoming hotel. It’s filled with beautiful plants and furniture and art, and there are countless cozy nooks and courtyards in which to chill out, as well as a lovely rooftop terrace. The included breakfast was excellent, and the staff unfailingly sweet and helpful. If any of the rooms have windows, it wasn’t obvious. Ours didn’t, which made it seem a bit gloomy at first glance. But the lighting was good, and the design of the bathroom was lovely, if unusual. Also the lack of windows and thick walls shield visitors from the street noise. That wasn’t excessive, but El Meson is right in the center of town. We loved being able to pop in and out between sightseeing and meals. Just thinking about it makes me wish I could pop in again right now.

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank SleeplessinSD
Reviewed 24 May 2021

For the location, price, breakfast, view from the top, and front office, this place is five stars. Good thing the bar has to stop/close at 9; otherwise my opinion might change.
There is a panadería across the street, and mcdonald’s with view to kill is only short walk away.

Date of stay: May 2021