Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ExpediaUS$94
Hotels.comUS$94
Trip.comUS$94
Agoda.comUS$94
FindHotelUS$94
eDreamsUS$94
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I stay here twice a year. It is rustic and peaceful, a little primitive, but it has the vibe of Antigua. The staff is honest and friendly, the showers can be a little less than hot. The grounds are well maintained and are lovely.

Room tip: There are some rooms with a whirlpool tub for two - I haven't had one ...yet but they look inviting!
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Estefania Q, Gerente at Real Plaza Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Wmb,

Thank you for sharing your beautiful words! We're happy to know how much you like our hotel. Please, feel free to email us to mquiroa@realplaza.com.gt to apply to our Frequent Guest Code so you can have different discounts when booking through our website.

Hope to see you again soon!

Best,

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Spent 3 nights here because it’s got a swimming pool. Rooms are a bit dingy & a little bit tired - synthetic sheets, but the grounds and the pool area are glorious. Breakfast is pretty good. I would stay again. The pool is next to a main road albeit behind a wall but there are noise & fumes as a result. In my view the air quality in Antigua is pretty poor overall though so there’s no escaping vehicle emissions wherever you stay, but I definitely recommend this place for the great grounds & pool & good breakfast

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Estefania Q, Gerente at Real Plaza Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear JemmyButton,

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to post this review and share it with us and many other travelers. We're pleased to know that you enjoyed our grounds, this makes the gardeners very happy. To us, it was an honor to have you as a guest.

We hope you can visit us again very soon.

Best,

Reviewed 1 March 2018

It has AMAZING facilities! It is a gorgeous-looking colonial hotel. So beautiful. Rooms a quite comfortable. It is what you expect it to be when you go to a colonial town like Antigua. Really nice areas. The bad thing is what the staff are making of it. They are lazy. In the reception, not friendly, generic. They didn't even smiled. Same at the restaurant. Which is a very strange area, by the way. Wi-Fi does not work in the rooms.
It was cheap though, so no major complaints. It's a shame though, as there is so much potential to be one the the top 3 hotels in town...
If I go again, I would unfortunately try somewhere else...

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Estefania Q, Director General at Real Plaza Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Mr. Mariotorrealba,

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion and experience with us and many other travelers.

We are pleased to know that you like our property and enjoyed our areas. I'd like to apologize for the inconvenience with our staff, which is very odd since most of our guests are always happy with the service, we will definitely get to the bottom of it, and talk it through in our training program.

I encourage you to try our service once again and see how helpful your review was to us.

We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Did not get to stay here. The hotel cancelled my room at the last minute and I had to scramble to find another. Since I had booked through a travel website, they even made me contact the travel website to get a refund. No help from this hotel, not a very nice experience. I do travel to Antigua often and will never book here. Poor customer service.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear AndyOz58,

We appreciate you shared your opinion with us and let us know what happened. I'd like to apologize for the bad experience and let you know that we were changing our software which is why this happened. I know there's no excuse for it but I offer you a sincere apology.

A new training program has been established in order to provide an excellent customer service and usage of the new software. We hope you can come back and try it out.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Before customer leaves, they go to count towels in the room, assuming they were stolen. I didn’t like they put in the bathroom a message to state that if the towels were “too dirty” they would put an extra charge. The pool was nice. The jacuzzi was not so clean.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Mr. FamiliaOM,

First, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write your review on this site. I'm very happy that you like our pool.

We try our best to maintain everything within our property nice and clean, which is why we have signs regarding this and also to provide different information that's useful for guests.

Hope to see you again!