Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ExpediaUS$33
Hotels.comUS$33
Trip.comUS$33
Agoda.comUS$31
TripadvisorUS$31
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2018

The staff was all very helpful. I ended up hurting myself while in the area - not at the hotel - they were very kind, brought me ice and helped with my luggage. Breakfast was simple but very good. The beds were comfortable, the rooms were clean. Fresh flowers were all around the public areas.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank TerrieK40
mexicohicks1, Director General at Hotel Casa Rustica by AHS, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2018

Hello!

Thank you for take your time and write your review about our services, its a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope to see you soon in your next stay in La Antigua Guatemala.

Regards.

Reviewed 14 November 2018

Hotel Casa Rustica is a warm, welcoming, inexpensive hotel and a terrific value. I travel to do work with a nonprofit organization and need to keep my expenses low. This hotel is located in the center of everything. I got a private room with a shared bath (#7). I would normally not book a shared bath, but the price could not be beat. I feel like I had a house to myself. The place is very clean. There was never a problem sharing the bathroom. I took advantage of the fully equipped kitchen (refrigerated some left overs and heated them for lunch the next day), I was able to watch US football on the large TV in the "living room." Lots of common space for working, meeting, or socializing. Staff is very helpful (arranged airport transportation for me). Coffee at no cost available 24/7. I encourage everyone to read the negative reviews carefully. If you think you would feel the same way as the writer, this place may not be right for you. But if you are looking for an amazing value and a comfortable spot, Hotel Casa Rustica is for you.

Date of stay: November 2018
mexicohicks1, Gerente at Hotel Casa Rustica by AHS, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2018

Hello Steven, thank you for let us know that you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope to see you soon in your next stay in La Antigua, Warm Regards

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very charming with incredibly friendly, helpful staff. Rooms are clean and showers are warm. Beds and pillows are not very comfortable - hard and no mattress pad - but sufficient. Free coffee and water, strong WiFi.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
mexicohicks1, Manager at Hotel Casa Rustica by AHS, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

We really appreciate your comment and it is good for us to know that you really enjoyed your stay in our Hotel. We hope you can visit us again.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

I stayed in this lovely hotel both coming and going to San Pedro de Laguna. What a pretty, welcoming, and super clean hotel. My lovely room was waiting for me on my return, Room 12 as I requested, because there is no one on either side and it opens on to the sweet little garden. The room was very attractive and clean and perfectly equipped with two beds, double and single, very good wifi, flat screen tv, desk and ensuite bathroom with very large shower and excellent hot water and pressure. The hotel itself is centrally located, has a very friendly reception, and a full kitchen with washing machines etc available if one needed. They close the front door in the evenings at 9 pm but one only has to ring the bell and a very friendly person will come to let you in. I would always stay in this hotel and cannot recommend it highly enough.

Room tip: I really liked Room 12 and would always ask for it, Super quiet, no neighbors, garden in front of windows.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We made and paid reservation through booking.com. When we arrived, no room was booked. No excuses from them. They proposed us a bad room very expensive compare to the reality. We refused it and they gave us a place in another hotel. We put a message to booking but the hotel refused any compromises. After a night on acatenango, we were obliged to come back in that hotel because the second reservation was not cancellable. Is it a vengeance ? They gave us the same horrible room we refused the first time.
Please follow your way and choose a more pleasant place!

Room tip: Follow your way!
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank IsabelleF407
mexicohicks1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Casa Rustica by AHS, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

We appreciate the comments. We received this reservation for a double room with a shared bathroom. We showed this guest their room and they refused to stay in it--ok by us. We are used to guests accidentally making reservations for shared bathrooms instead of private. That night, our hotel was all booked, meaning we had no rooms left to offer. We offered to this guest a nicer room in an adjacent hotel that they had the opportunity to pick free of charge. For the second night of their stay, we gave this guest the opportunity to pick from our rooms available. They ended up choosing the room that they had originally booked. To us, we did everything possible to accomodate this guest. Anywho, we hope this guest enjoyed their time in Acatenango.