Lowest prices for your stay
US$185
Free cancellation until 31/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia
US$167
Hotels.com
US$167
Agoda.comUS$185
eDreamsUS$185
Trip.com
All reviews private patio beautiful hotel master suite boutique hotel magical place rose petals beautiful room small hotel lake atitlan surrounding volcanoes central america the main square visiting antigua ingrid fireplace cupola courtyard
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2021

We climbed the beautiful Volcanoes near Antigua and treated ourselves with a stay in a beautiful and quiet hotel. This is my second night and I am in HELL.

Small things first. We hadn't showered in 30 hours and were filthy. We checked in and no hot water, apparently it's normal to leave the hot taps on for fifteen, yes fifteen, a quarter of an hour to get any hot water.

Then the bath leaked all over the floor, well it did explain why there was a man in the bathroom when we first came into our room!

What else? Well the internet speed in our other hotel in Antigua was brilliant, 80Mbps, more than I would ever expect in a hotel. This hotel, less than 900 mtrs away from our other hotel has a whopping 3 to 5 mbps and they are throttling the line using software> Very hard to work with.

Lastly, the big issue? Well the restaurant downstairs has some live music which is a touch loud but to be honest it is the total and consuming clatter of constant full volume music I have had to listen to FOR TWO EVENINGS and into the night. When I say loud, I am speaking as an experienced traveller. It is as loud as a live concert could feel if it were in the same room with a sheet separating the spaces. It is IMPOSSIBLE to work, relax or sleep. I am IN HELL!

Oh, yeah, the other guests are having a full on party in the common hallway and each mouse fart makes my bedroom door rattle. I have a towel jammed in it to try to dampen it.

DO NOT EVER STAY IN THIS PLACE.

Room tip: Do not stay in ANY room in this hotel...
1  Thank Dave M
Reviewed 14 November 2021

The place is absolutely amazing. Great and friendly staff. One of the best hotels we've been. The roof terrace is stunning. The restaurant is also amazing with fabulous wait staff. Location couldn't be better.

Reviewed 10 November 2021 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights and would recommend this hotel and restaurant to anyone! The property is incredibly beautiful with greenery all around and lots of outdoor rooftop space with fantastic views of the mountains. It is located on a quiet street but still very close to all of the action of the main square. The dinner we enjoyed here was our best meal in Antigua and the complimentary breakfast was delicious as well. The concierge and entire staff was incredibly friendly. They helped us with anything we needed, including arranging a wonderful romance package with rose petals, champagne, candles and desert. It was perfect

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2021 via mobile

This hotel is such a unique experience, and the people are wonderful. If you are in Antigua and don’t stay here you are missing out. At least get a meal in. Walk to town, hang in a hammock, get an unbelievable meal, just relax and enjoy a bonfire in your room. Oh and fab wine selection.

Room tip: Good secluded parking lot.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 November 2021

Our room was beautifully decorated and comfortable. The location of the hotel is perfect; close to anything you'd wish to walk to and not in the midst of anything noisy. We especially appreciated the attention to detail associated with some special requests; an in-room couples massage and chilled sparkling wine at our dinner table. It was all perfect!

Room tip: The suites are a nice option if you're interested in a massage in your room.
Date of stay: October 2021