Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia
US$81
Trip.com
US$81
Hotels.comUS$81
Agoda.comUS$95
FindHotel
All reviews outdoor shower patio room hotel is modern bed and pillows volcano hike beautiful garden rooms are beautiful central square enjoyed my stay mission loft walkable luis plaza
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 December 2021

The staff was very welcoming and accommodating upon arrival. Smooth check-in process, very clean amenities and room, a great restaurant next to the hotel, and the most comfortable sleep in a very big and cozy bed, which included cozy sheets. An outdoor shower was a big perk, with lovely views of the surrounding volcanoes, while listening to local birds sing! Would definitely recommend and stay here again. <3

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 November 2021

Loved the mission of the hotel and also very much appreciated the service. Jennifer helped us organize our volcano hike and also got us information on the coffee plantation tour. She was really nice and helpful. The restaurant on site was good too and all servers were really nice. We stayed in one of the loft rooms, #22 I believe. Room was cute, but the bed was really hard and it was difficult for my husband and I to get a good nights sleep on it. Also, the back wall of the room connects to the restaurant/store area where they have speakers attached, so we could hear music in the morning until about 10-11 at night. Hotel is modern and clean!

Reviewed 15 November 2021 via mobile

The rooms are sparsely decorated but very clean and comfortable.
Unfortunately, I could hear music from the neighbors blasting all afternoon until 11:30 when I finally complained.
I had a massage booked for one of the afternoons but the music was so loud that I had to cancel it as I knew I would not be able to relax.
I stayed in room 14, which is a patio room towards the back of the hotel.
Too bad it was such a bad experience because I really believe in their mission.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2021

Our recent stay was absolute perfection! The refreshing materials and palate offer a nice variety amidst the dark and moody city. Our room was spacious and well appointed, encouraging us to get out and explore but offering a nice place to rest. The bed and linens were top notch, so that was easy. We needed more staff assistance than usual coming off a lengthy trip, and they delivered on all fronts; laundry service, bottles of wine, car to the airport (Luis is wonderful!) and more. It was so nice having Saul next door for delicious morning lattes. We will be back to Antigua and the Good Hotel very soon.

Room tip: We selected a two story room to have more space and air conditioning.
Date of stay: September 2021
Good Hotel Living, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Good Hotel Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2021

Hello GOYAYTravel,

Thank you for taking the time to post your point of view of the hotel. it makes us feel glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and at the same time you where helping a child to keep continuing studying.

Hope to see you next time here.

The Good Team

Reviewed 26 July 2021

I would stay at this hotel again and again. The rooms are very clean, they get cleaned every day. The staff, including restaurant, reception, housekeepers, and private transportation driver, Luis are great! Every body was so nice and helpful. They made us feel secure and attended to all of our needs. We enjoyed our stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2021