“Great place to have a nice dinner”
Review of Mia Regazza

Mia Regazza
Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Abington
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2017

My daughter was house hunting and her Realtor suggested the 3 of us try Mia Regazza as it is her "favorite place to eat". Inside, I noticed they had a bar area to eat, a family booth area to eat and the fancier area in the back which is where we were seated.
Our server Rhonda was a delight, very friendly and helpful.
The food portions were huge. Each of us took food home for the next day. My salmon was perfectly seasoned and they allowed me to exchange the type of veggies for something else. My daughter's Lobster platter was gigiantic. lol I really wanted to use the flash on my camera but we were in the "fancy section" so I didn't haha

Reviewed 22 April 2017

This restaurant has the best Italian food in town. The portions are so large we always have take home and have lunch for the next day! It's quaint and the waitstaff are always so friendly and accommodating. The menu has many options besides Italian fare! The fish is outstanding and the lobster mashed potatoes are loaded with lobster. They also have a great selection of martinis. The red sangria is so good. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend, my only suggestion would be to get there early as the dinner hour fills up fast.

. Red sangria is the best!

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Recently had the anniversary special for $15.00 3 course meal Salad, dessert and the meal was a huge piece of fried fish with sauté shrimp and a delicious sauce. The portion was huge. My friend had the parmesan Triio
Chicken, Veal and Eggplant...equally as huge and delicious

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Prime rib was excellent, steak tips were good, pizza was odd, found carrots in the sauce. would not order the pizza again. Mozzerella bites were wonderful. best that i have had. price was alittle steep at 12.99 for an app. overall would return again.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Took my other half there for a birthday lunch. Haven't been there in years, but thought it was a great idea because I never had a bad meal there. We had the best lunch. Prime Rib was great (and very large) and Stuffed Haddock with Lobster mash was amazing. He's Portuguese and swears that was the best seafood meal he ever had. So thank you Mia Regazza! We will be back very soon.