Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews bonnie and clyde quick night passing thru room was clean staff went out of their way wi fi night stay rita sonic motel desk tile louisiana bedding microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2021

Easy check in and check out. Friendly staff. There was no carpet, which was awesome! The room was very clean and a good size. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. Price was on point. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

Such a great place to stay! The rooms are nice and very comfy. The owners are very sweet and kind people. I highly recommend this place!! Also see the office they have really cool art pieces from all over the world! We love it! Stay there!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

We had a serious blow out on the road and was in need of a place to stay until a rental car became available! The young lady at the desk was more than helpful! She started calling around to help us find a rental. Even though we where not successful , it was the thought that counted! Very quit and peaceful! I will be stopping by to say hi.
Thanks again for great customer service

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2021

We got in late while traveling across I-20. After waking up, we found some of our personal items soaked as well as the bathroom and sink area. The toilet was leaking and obvious stop gap repairs had been made previously to no avail. My wife had got her feet wet early in the morning while using the restroom and assumed I had gotten shower water on the floor, nope, I hadn't showered choosing instead to wait until the morning.

After slipping and almost falling on the tile by the sink in the morning, my wife went to the front desk to let them know about the leak and the slip danger. The owner herself was manning the desk and informed her she should have brought it to their attention and she would have changed our room. Really? In the middle of the night (2:00 a.m.) when she first noticed it wet????? She asked what she wanted done about it and stated they DO NOT give refunds. A simple apology would have sufficed but was NEVER given.

Do Not Stay Here! Unsafe conditions ignored!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2021 via mobile

I had a great stay here! You can definitely see the upkeep at this establishment. Bedding is very comfortable, walk in shower, usb plugs for your electronics, plenty of lighting, and the most friendliest management I've had the pleasure to interact with. If you're passing thru or staying for a week, don't bother looking elsewhere but at this Days Inn!

Date of stay: January 2021