La Quinta Inn & Suites Alexandria Airport
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskwafflesother hotelsstaff was friendlycracker barrelbaton rougeroom was largewonderful hotelroom keyexcellent staybed was comfortablelong driveexercise roomgreat place to stayclean roomsthe breakfast areagreat room
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed one night for a basketball tournament. It was very quiet and convenient. The pool area was nice however; the hot tub was very filthy and unusable. Food places were kind of far. We didn't mind. Would stay again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The desk clerk Cece was awesome. It was so nice to have every member of the family welcomed including our dog. We got to breakfast just before they closed, but the food still tasted fresh and hot.The breakfast attendant (didn't get her name) was also great. The trash had already been collected and she told my son just to leave his plate on the table and she would clear it. Very friendly employees all with great smiles.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been traveling with work for about 3 years. I always stay at this location. The staff is always amazing especially the evening desk lady. She knows me by name when I walk through the door. Beds are always comfortable and clean. It's never noisy which makes for a good nights sleep. Would recommend for any length of stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family stayed here over night and the help from CeCe made our stay wonderful! She handled any request I had with a smile. No matter how big or small, she made me feel like I was the only guest. Would definitely come back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel was perfect for our overnight family reunion. The rooms were comfy and clean. The decor looks modern and everything was tidy. The hallway when we walked up to our room smelled very nice. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was delicious and plentiful. This is a great place to stay.