All reviews spg points bliss products uber taxi great hotel convention center hotel room rooms are huge coffee machine an upgrade business trip hotel is centrally located ocean view within walking distance front desk staff casco viejo atlapa lobby
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Very good hotel with value for money. Rooms are big and nice. Lobby area big with cafe area. Ok outside pool. The internet is included. Very young hotel. No minibar, but bar in the lobby area. Located good i Panama City. The price was very good.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Sara P, General Manager at Aloft Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2016

Dear JASKT,

Allow me to thank you for your valuable feedback about your recent stay in Aloft Panama. It's great to know that you enjoyed our modern Aloft vibe. We do look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

I liked this hotel. I don't know what these other people were complaining about. It was quiet, clean, and comfortable. There were several restaurants within walking distance and the view was nice. I utilized the gym, which was perfect after vacationing for a couple of weeks. They also have lawn golf. My first night I arrived late and was a little upset by the person who checked me in hastily (and rudely). But I stayed again at the tail end of my trip and had a much better experience. I took a cab to old town (Uber) and it was $3.50 USD. So, if people didn't care for location, it was in a safe place easily and cheaply accessible by cab.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Sara P, General Manager at Aloft Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Dear ShannonMarie0385,

We love to hear that enjoyed your stay and recommended us for tourism travelers.

We would like to apologize for the issues you had during your first stay in particular for the basic customer service

We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Panama !

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Easy to arrive by bus from the airport, cheap uber back to airport (use the airport bus stop as your destination to avoid the extra charge). Great staff, adjacent to an excellent restaurant (Jimmy's), reasonable SPG redemption rate. Recommended!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Sara P, General Manager at Aloft Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

Dear Abhinav K,

Thank you for your comments and review. We are thrilled you enjoyed the Aloft experience and we look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to Panama City.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

I did not really like this one. It is supposed to be a modern concept, but I found it too noisy and too simple. Did not like the small pool and it does not have a good restaurant, or a nice restaurant area close from it. We choose it for a seminar, but I would not organize another one there.

Stayed: May 2016

Dear Astrid P.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. You did gave a very fair review of your dislikes in a hotel.
Aloft is not a traditional hotel and that’s the reason the lightning, music, areas and atmosphere is far from traditional as a vision of the W Hotel brand - we're sorry that we were not able to impress you.

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 May 2016

This property is located in the San Francisco district of Panama City and next to the Sheraton Convention Center, a few blocks from some restaurants, 5 minutes away by taxi or Uber to the main shopping mall. It is fairly new, the rooms are simple but clean and at a good rate value.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Dear aWorldTraveller007,

Thank you for your comments and review. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and location. We look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to Panama City.