“Bad cocktails. Expensive. Food 50/50”

Godz Hookah Cocktails
Ranked #62 of 2,984 Restaurants in Kyiv (Kiev)
Price range: US$3 - US$37
Description: GODZ HOOKAH COCKTAILS - authentic hookah bar with the author's menu of teas. Above the cocktail menu, the best barmen of the capital worked to create real tastes of relaxation.
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

Place shows itself as “hookah and cocktails”. Hookah is okay not the best I ever had for price 460 UAH. Cocktails are very bad. So small list to choose, totally tasteless.
There are much better places for hookah and cocktails not far from here.
Fair to say that food is okay. Mussels in cream sauce were almost without sauce, but fried cheese with pear was tasty. Meatballs are bad, but salmon with avocado is good. So depends what you choose.
We had 2 cocktails each, and 2 dishes each.
Place is expensive for not good enough offer.
It’s more meet up point for gold diggers and foreign guys.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (112)

Reviewed 7 March 2020

I visited this place with my picky sons. But they ate everything from their plates:)
The staff was very friendly.
Nice food, reasonable prices!

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 15 October 2019 via mobile

Just been to godz, no english menu for some reason. The staff couldn't really speak much English couldn't describe the food to us from Ukraine to english. Very pricey. Music was good and the lychee cocktail was nice.

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank leemD6355BC
Reviewed 5 July 2019

The place look nice .thats why me and my friend decided to visit it . After I regret about it . the staff are awful . Disaster . I told 3 staff to call a hookah boy . He never came . I dnt know what was the problem . Maybe staff forgot to call him or maybe they dnt have enough of hookah boys. After 30 minutes I saw him at the table near us and I called by myself . That’s the time when I ordered it . Hookah tasted very bad . Waiter who served us was unprofessional .we had empty glasses on the table but he never was around even to ask us for another drink . We always was telling other waiters to call him and see us . He always was coming to our table with mean face . The worse waiter in the world. And dnt get surprise in ur check u will see 10% included tips . It’sa good idea for waiters to have extra money but management dnt think about their guests . Service was poor . It’s not fear for guests to leave tips for bad service . Very very bad experience .

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Oksana_oksana_oksana
Reviewed 23 April 2019 via mobile

They play very good hip hop music. Younger crowd. Nice looking people. Good teas and Shisha was very good. If u ask them to put football on they will

Date of visit: April 2019