“Yummy breakfast! Please open in my home town!”
Review of Red Bread

Red Bread
Ranked #28 of 1,546 Restaurants in Belgrade
Price range: US$1 - US$17
Description: Great restaurant serving freshly squeezed juices, smoothies, sandwiches in homemade sundried tomato bread, homemade cakes, pasta, salads, soups, cookies, cinnamon buns and much more.
Reviewed 14 September 2015

We were staying in an apartment along the street and spotted RedBread when we took a stroll on our first evening in Belgrade. We had a great value breakfast two days running and really enjoyed everything we had. Great coffee, delicious muffins, waffles, omelettes, all freshly made to order. Our children particularly loved the freshly made juices.
I also loved the colourful, family friendly design and the great service from a charming young waitress who spoke excellent English. A great place for breakfast I really do wish it would open in my hometown!

Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

I cannot really complain to anything here. Really tasty food, nice waiters and very good shakes and fresh juices (which I absolutely recommend).

However, if you want to eat in Belgrade, there are better places to visit, especially of you are here just for a few days.

Reviewed 7 June 2015

You can find the Redbread easily in the center of the town. I have not much to say about this place beside that it is a really great restaurant. It offers classic menu with sandwiches, tortillas and similar dishes. With tasteful meals, very nice service and good vine this place is definitely worth of visit.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

This cafe is lovely. It is relaxed and welcoming. The staff speak English and the quality of e food is excellent. The staff are fantastic and very attentive. I would return and recommend the place as a must go if in the area. A good place for a snack if alone or with others.

Reviewed 13 April 2015 via mobile

This place was a great find - a must visit if you're sick of cevapi or oily, greasy foods.

Large selection of healthy and delicious meals with large and small servings on offer. The home made bread was great

1  Thank Cassandra011