“Best hotel in Belgrade”

Ranked #2 of 63 Coffee & Tea in Belgrade
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Beautiful, great food and drinks and very friendly personal.
Will come back again for sure.
This place is full of history.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

I visited the cafe and had a juice and a pancake with orange sauce. It was delicious! My only complain is that service was quite slow and it took almost 20 minutes to get me a bottle of water. I sat outside, but I think I should have gone inside, as it was much cooler there due to airconditioning. The interior is luxurius, while the outside is a normal cafe with well-dressed waiters who speak good English. Overall a really good experience!

Reviewed 4 August 2018

What a great cafe located in one of the oldest operating hotels of Sebia.Hotel Moskva is one of the most recognizable Belgrade landmarks, placed under governmental protection since 1968.
Great desserts, coffee. I had a Moscow schnitt and Moscow ice coffee and it was of perfect quality. My husband had the best bananan split. Perfect service and fantastic live piano music.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I've been here twice, both on business. Once at the bar (superb style, professional service, very good tea, cakes, and coffee alike) and once for lunch. The food was superb quality and with a wide variety - a good choice of serbian specialities and international musts, the service professional and attentive. We really had a good time. However, for some reasons I found the lunch experience a little colder than the bar experience - probably for the setting I guess: old-style damascate dark red sofas, a piano player, in the bar area, versus more white and open space, with a little more impersonal and 'intercontinental' atmosphere, in the lunch area (both inside and outside).

Reviewed 16 June 2018

we decided for take a coffe and cake go to hotel moskva and its cafe was very good. coffee and cake was very delicious.staff are very polite.after coffee & cake we stay there for dinner which foods also very delicious and I recommend for all of tourists to come and tast coffee and cake.

1  Thank pghadamli