“Terrible animal welfare policy”
Review of KFC Studentski Trg

KFC Studentski Trg
Ranked #7 of 9 Quick Bites in Belgrade
Price range: US$1 - US$17
Description: Jeste li se ikad zapitali zasto je KFC TAKO JEDINSTVEN? Nasa tajna nije samo u posebnom paniranju, vec i u svezoj piletini koja se isporucuje u nase restorane nekoliko puta nedeljno. Nasi kuvari rucno paniraju piletinu neposredno pre posluzivanja i zato je TAKO DOBRA!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a very poor experience at KFC, and don’t recommend the food. Its animal welfare standards are awful. KFC needs to catch up with the rest of the world and go cage-free.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed 31 December 2019

I was yesterday at this KFC , even thought I don’t live in Belgrade I speak the language very well. The girls that they were on the cashier, were fighting with the girls who prepare the food . There is no good communication between them and they do fight in front of the clients .

On top of that we ordered chicken in the bucket and we asked not to be spicy because I personally have problem with my stomach . The girl on the cashier informed us that it is a mix , and some are spicy some not . We were ok with that at least I would be able to eat something .

I was so wrong , all of them were spicy and when my husband went to speak to the girl at the cashier she told him like well I gave the correct order I have no idea what the girls inside will prepare , like she didn’t care at all, then my husband talked to the girls who prepares the food to receive the reply : well there is no Not spicy ,this is what I have so this is what I put, the other one finished .

Is there any manager there ? Like do they do whatever they want ? The way they speak and behave it is like , unacceptable. You should do something about and it in the end if you don’t have food to serve your clients then close it .

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 28 September 2019 via mobile

Long waiting, unpleasant and low energy staff, talking to each other, laughing and neglecting guests waiting in line (Saturday crowd - Studentski Trg restaurant ). Not so clean. This situation is repeatedly happening for three times in a raw. Please improve your service!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

In the center of the city ,in front of studenski park. Standard value in food!low prices, classic kfc.negative the bad smell in wc.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018

this kfc fast food chain is the best one in belgrade and is big & clean with polite & kindly personnel.all of foods are very good.I recommend to everybody this KFC branch.

Date of visit: May 2018