Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel turned out to be the perfect choice for my one night stay in Bucharest. The room was very clean and well maintained and the bed was so comfortable that I slept like a baby. No buffet style breakfast due to Covid-19 but that suited me better as the chef personally asked me what I would like and he cooked it fresh.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Georgiana Craciun, Sales at Holiday Inn Bucharest - Times, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 479andreeas,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for sharing your experience with us. My team and I are happy to see that you enjoyed a pleasant stay! Thank you for staying at Holiday Inn Bucharest-Times and hope that you will consider us for your next trip to Bucharest!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was the first visit to this hotel, and everything was superb. The food is extraordinarily tasty. The room was splendid, spacious and the cleanliness extraordinary. The hotel staff is absolutely amazing. The receptionists answered us, absolutely impeccable to all the requests we had during our stay with a smile on our face. The F&B department were excellent, serving 10.
The entire hotel staff contributed to an excellent stay.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear maresp2021,

Reviewed 13 May 2021

My girlfriend and I stayed here for almost 3 weeks during our time in Bucharest. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful but two stood out to us, Eduard and Hementa. Eduard was an excellent server as well had many suggestions on where we should visit while in Bucharest. He was kind to answer my many questions about the Romanian culture and history. This led us to some amazing experiences that we will never forget. Hementa was also an excellent server and was always a pleasure to speak with.

My apologies to the rest of the staff as I do not know your names, but your service was awesome and we recommend this hotel to anyone visiting. The food was always amazing and we are certainly missing it now that we are back in Canada.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear mikehP1447MV,

Reviewed 14 April 2021

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights at the end of March and had an excellent stay. I really liked the lobby which has a funky vibe and is super bright and spacious. During my stay I also used the bar and the restaurant, which is chic and comfortable, not to mention the food was delicious. Most importantly, the staff were very professional in appearance and attitude and did the best to accommodate my needs.
I would definitely stay again whenever in Bucharest!

Date of stay: March 2021

Dear gheorghiu09,

Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

Wonderful new hotel in Bucharest! What we loved most about this new hotel is the rooms are beautifully decorated with great room-darkening curtains, a very comfortable king bed and all the facilities you would expect. Will definitely be my hotel at the top of the list when I return.

Date of stay: April 2021