See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 March 2018

The location is one of the roughest places in Bucharest. It looks like a nice hotel in the pictures but the rooms smell bad. Very unfriendly staff. Overall terrible experience. I would not recommend this hotel to travellers.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

So the biggest point I do remember from this hotel was, that we had such a bad staff member on the counter. She was so unfriendly and nearly unable to speak any English. The hotel is located at the Central train station of Bucharest so at least you can get there very easy. For a free parking lot, which was mentioned on the hotels page, you were forced to park on a normal public lot beside the main road. Shower was not nice as well, so I cannot recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 December 2017

I arrived at this very inexpensive hotel and they offered me a clean room with its own bathroom above the gas station and not a bad view of the Gard de Nord from where you can get a bus to the airport. The location is surprisingly pleasant and any rough types seem to have been moved on. The air conditioning was not working (though it may be one has to ask for a control).

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Melachi-ibn-Amillar
Reviewed 23 September 2017

We stayed at this hotel 3 nights. It is close to Gara de Nord train station and close to the airport bus shuttle terminal. It is a safe area to be in the daytime but in the evening there are prostitutes at the park close to the hotel so we didn't feel very safe then. Inside the hotel is clean apart from the toilets. We had shared toilets and they were small and dirty. I don't think the cleaners were cleaning them at all. The bedroom was spacious and clean. They were changing our towels every day. The staff was friendly, except this blonde receptionist who was downright rude and unwelcoming. Reasonable prices but i wouldn't stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Basic accommodation in cheap hotel. Pluses: right by train station, which is why I chise it; cheap; has elevator. Negatives: very uninviting, tight (room and especially shower), pillows felt like cover filled with a few cotton balls.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo