All reviews main building breakfast and dinner common room pub crawl free dinner private room rila monastery free beer bed dorm separate building spaghetti walking tour shared bathroom minute walk train station location is great free internet
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a hostel
And we were told about Mostel.
The perfect accommodation
In a dreamy location.
They went far beyond our expectation
As they provided us the best of restoration.
If the free breakfast is a must,
waffles and eggs were still the tastiest.
And if you don not have enough
a free dinner will pay off.
If you are thirsty and in the mood,
a glass of beer can be added to your food.
A 24 hour reception
is available at any time for any question.
Do you think the time is long?
You can play pool with the people you are among.
May you think Hostel Mostel is not your place?
Then what you deserve is a slap in your face.

Stayed: April 2018
3  Thank Adèle L
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I love this hostel, they do free walking tour‘s, free bar crawl tours, free attractions restaurants and nightlife map, Free WiFi. Lots of people to socialize with. I stayed in the loft were most of the beds were, each bed has a electrical outlet right next to the bed. I was able to park my car near the entrance where there’s a CCTV security camera constantly monitoring my car. My only criticism would be is that the hostel does not take credit card though there is an ATM really close by to use.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 April 2018

this has been one of my best travel experiences so far! the staff was kind, helpful and fun, and gave me all sorts of tips on what to do that I never would have found myself. Food was surprisingly good for how little I paid and the beer seemed endless. The bathroom was a little sketchy but I made friends, felt safe, and had a great time. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I stayed 3 nights here. I found the staff to be very helpful and friendly, nothing was too much of an ask. I was in the 8person dorm. It was very warm, and I LOVED the fact each bed had curtains for privacy, a lamp, a power point and little safe and shelf. I feel like the owner knows the needs of a traveler, this was very much appreciated. The free food was great. Breakfast and filling vegetarian dinner and beer was included in the price. I didn't do the pub crawl and couldn't hear any noise in the common room. Top 5 hostels I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed in about 50

Room Tip: Pay a tiny bit extra for the 8person dorm to have some privacy around your bed and free food
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Pretty good hostel. The building itself was beautiful and the dorms were very nice. The staff was excellent as well. What I liked most about the hostel was the extremely inexpensive dinner offered. It was very nice to be able to eat very delicious and cheap food right at the hostel.
However, this is definitely more of a party hostel. This is fine if you're into that kind of think but it's hardly a relaxing place. There was loud music playing and fairly extensive drinking every night. They have tried to strike a balance however by installing a strict quiet hours policy starting at 10.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo