“Good Food”
Review of The Muffin Shack

The Muffin Shack
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Nadi
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best and highly recommended place in Nadi, thanks guys for awesome food and lovely stuff.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

My friends insisted I try The Muffin Shack for a quick lunch.This is just a tiny shop with a display case of premade food. Walking in I was a bit skeptical, but the selection was amazing. I ordered lasagna and friends ordered a chicken salad and a vegetable frittata. With a great selection of muffins and desserts, we ordered a fudge brownie and coconut creme pie. The atmosphere is light and airy. Wooden chairs were incredibly comfortable. Service was quick. What is amazing is that for such a small place and not kitchen the food was delicious, and I mean really delicious. The lemon ice tea was the best yet. Who would have thought lasagna in a muffin shop, but the flavors in a generous portion made for one of the best bites of lasagna I've had in years!!!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I have always had mixed feelings about this place. But I always give it a second go if my first attempt wasn't so great. I have to say the place is nice and quiet, simple yet comfortable. The food is what I feel mixed about I reckon. I've tried the steak and cheese pie which wasn't so appetizing, the second time I attempted the shepherds pie which was so filling I could only manage half, so my friend and I ended up swapping and I finished her veggie quiche, which was nice and light. I guess everyone would have their own bit to say, this is just my own personal opinion.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Good Place to wind down after work or simply to take a break from your shopping trips. great coffee, excellent staff who are very friendly. outdoor and indoor seating, and fully air-conditioned. should definitely try this place out in Namaka.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Reasonable homestyle cooked meals. Coffee is absolute perfection. A great iced coffee/mocha product offered as well.