“First dinner in Peru”
Review of Pisac Inn

Pisac Inn
Ranked #13 of 38 Restaurants in Pisac
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived in Pisac straight from Cusco. Town looks a bit dead at 7pm. Pisac Inn restaurant had a welcoming waiter nodding at us so we went in. Only 1 other table with guest. We ordered the quinoa soup (was healthy and blend), the guacamole fried cheese was great. We had the aji gallina chicken with rice and trout with garlic sauce, both were very good. Our first drinks Chicha morada and pisco sour were amazing. Our waiter was very smiley and attentive. My husband was ready to go back for another meal. Perhaps they are not as highly rated because the prices was on the higher end in this town. Should give it a try when you're in Pisac!

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Stopped in for a late lunch after hiking all morning. The quinoa soup was excellent. The location is great, right off the market square.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Had lunch from this restaurant located very close to the Pisac market. Local cuisine is really good; ingredients are exceptional. Though it is bit pricey, quality justifies that. They do have a good selection of local draft beer as well. And last but not least, the service is excellent.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Although this was the most expensive place we ate in pisac the food here was very good compared to anywhere else we ate in pisac. The soups are fresh and packed with flavour and the pasta's were fresh and filling. The herbal teas we had here were some of the best I have had in Peru. Nice out door court yard and fire in the main restaurant have this place a nice atmosphere. Staff were friendly too.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

I had the great pleasure of staying one night here-- April 10-11 with my 23 year old daughter and niece of the same age. We shared a single comfortable charming room. I picked this myself while planning a Machu Picchu trip. We flew into Cusco and arranged a car pick up through the hotel. Our driver, Abilino, could not have smiled more nor been more professional and helpful. Since we had been up all night flying, we were ready for this warm welcome and beautiful drive from Cusco airport straight to the charming town of Pisac, where Pisac Inn is located right on the town square so conveniently. We ate lunch at the hotel because we were too tired and hungry to consider anywhere else, and enjoyed everything about our meal so much that we right away made a reservation for dinner. All three of us thought our lunches and dinner were exceptional and the best food we ate on our entire trip to Peru. They were nicely served on lovely locally made rustic dishes in our choice of the main dining area or an upstairs open air room. We even enjoyed complimentary tea at 4 pm.

While visiting the gift shop, Roxanna, whom I had had several email exchanges with in the course of making the reservation and asking relevant questions, introduced herself to me. Her warm and genuine interest in meeting me was indicative of the personalized care you will receive at this lovely Inn. I would go back in a heartbeat.

The next morning, following a delicious, incuded breakfast, we hiked the Pisac Ruins, which should not be missed.

Thank you again to the entire staff for such a memorable stay.