“Delicious”

Bravo Restobar
Ranked #98 of 3,140 Restaurants in Lima
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Peruvian, Contemporary, International, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Isidro
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We ask for "lomo saltado" and it was really good. Kind waiters. Just a suggestion: cleaner bathrooms.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went for dinner and we were very happy with the service. It's a nice place in a city with many, many options. It wouldn't be my first stop in Lima but if you're tired of all the usual high rated locations then it's worth a visit. We liked the appetizers most of all. We weren't impressed by the entrees; in fact my wife didn't like hers (I can't remember the name). The manager came over to ask us what happened - we told him it was too sweet and he didn't charge us. Nice gesture. They also gave us a complimentary dessert. Like I said, great service.

Christian B, Propietario at Bravo Restobar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your visit. We are very sorry that the choice of your wife's entree has not been to her liking, which does not necessarily mean that that dish has been wrong, the sweetness in that dish is a characteristic, and although it is in the description unfortunately it is the only bittersweet dish of our menú and however we have gladly discounted it of your account . Please tell us what you thought about the dish you ordered ?

I see that you are very critical with your qualification as despite all the great efforts made to please you on your visit we have received a rating as low as just "medium" or "approved" nothing outstanding.

I am sorry that after all the efforts made to please you and thanking you again for your kind words that highlight our service, the score that we put reflects something quite opposite.

Thank you very much one more time and we hope to have you back soon.

Best Regards
Christian Bravo

Reviewed 30 September 2017

We went to this place for dinner as we were staying at the nearby Foresta hotel. We were encouraged by the presence of some local diners and found the food to be of quite good quality. My wife enjoyed her sword fish and my steak with stir fried vegetables was good. We later found that many restaurants in Peru serve up vegetables almost cold so in retrospect this was an exception to that norm. The service was quite good, though it did help to have some knowledge of Spanish.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Meal excellent, Service excellent.

I would highly recommend this restaurant. I go there very often and never I feel deposinted or bored

Carlos B, Gerente at Bravo Restobar, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

We are very happy that you visit us often, Thanks for sharing your experience .... Merci beaucoup Karim !

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Food and drinks are well prepared, but service is terrible.
I made a reservation for a large group and service was terrible. I got charged for items that they said they were not going to charge me, and they also brought items that I did not ordered and charged for that too.

Christian B, Propietario at Bravo Restobar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Cocorosi ,

I appreciate your visit and even more the comment that allows us to improve.
I want to apologize on behalf of all my team for not having fulfilled our commitment to "make happy those who visit us". I am very sorry to hear that the service was not up to par. Generally in Bravo Restobar we are characterized by giving an excellent service and therefore not only draws my attention very much your comment but I ask you please help me improve by giving me details of your reservation: what day and time did you visit us? How many people were on your table? What items did not you consume and charged to your account?
I hope I can rectify the inconvenience

Christian Bravo