Foresta Hotel Lima
Hotel B(Lima)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewssan isidrogreat hotelnice neighborhoodroom was spacioussafe neighborhoodenjoyed my stayquiet streetroom servicewithin walking distancejunior suitethe hotel staffbusiness districtcar serviceexcellent locationbreakfast was deliciouscevichehotel is located
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We loved staying at this hotel!! It was in a great location, close to restaurants, a nice park and children's library. The staff was very attentive to our needs and were very prompt in responding. Although they were doing renovations, the premises were clean and well kept, and we never heard loud noises. The food is the restaurant was really good too.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hens M, Director General at Foresta Hotel Lima, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Vanessa D,

Thank you for your kind comment in regards to your latest visit at the Foresta Hotel Lima.

We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us, and could appreciate our service, restaurant and location.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a well located hotel. You can walk from here to many sightseeing venues, restaurants and shops. It’s a safe and attractive neighborhood. The staff is outstanding - very accommodating. The rooms are clean, which is very important for me. Highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Hens M, Director General at Foresta Hotel Lima, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Traveler,

Thank you very much for your nice comments concerning our team and privileged location. And especially for your recommendation!

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel was awesome. The staff was professional and they did a great job making us feel at home. We were even able to check in early for a very small fee. The place was under construction but you’d never know it at all.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Hens M, Director General at Foresta Hotel Lima, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Joe B,
Thank you for sharing your kind comment with the rest of the travelers.
We feel very pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your recent stay and the service of our staff making you feel at home.
We look forward to hearing back from you.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 April 2018

My Foresta stay was way better than anticipated. From arranging airport pickup to drop off. Every single staff member gave phenomenal service always with a friendly smile. When we walked into the hotel they provided me and my daughters with exceptional customer service. The room was very clean and nicer than I thought I’d be. Everything looked new! The mini bar had so much variety, plus they had extra snacks. They also gave us some delicious pastries which was a nice touch and made my daughters excited about their first trip to Peru. The girls at the concierge room were very helpful and informative when I asked questions about various tours around Lima and Peru. Overall I couldn’t have asked for a better accommodation. Thank you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hens M, Director General at Foresta Hotel Lima, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Karens,

We appreciate your fantastic comments and the time you have taken to post your appreciation of our product and service.
We truly appreciate your preference and look forward to welcoming you back very soon with some delicious pastries !
Very best, Kinds regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

It is a nice hotel. Staff is quite friendly. I am vegetarian and hotel restaurant have decent options for me. Internet and TV options are good too. I don't know Spanish so it was good to get some English channels too.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Prateek R,
Thank you for your nice comment! I really appreciate you liked our vegetarian options, very soon we will have much more;)
We hope to see you again soon.
Best regards,