“Dinner could be better”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Barranco
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I don't remember exactly what I ordered for dinner but it was comprised of salmon topped with sweet orange sauce and Alfredo tortellini. Maybe I didn't order the right thing for dinner because this dish was a strange combination. The flavors did not complement each other and may have been better separately. Part of my salmon was also overcooked and inedible. The ambience and live pianist was great but wish the dinner was also up to par.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

- excellent location by the sea
-for a fixt price can try a lot of Peruvian and international dishes well prepared and served
-old elegant ambiance
- price is elevated for locals, cheap if you are tourists, and is worth
- there is another of this restaurant in miraflores but don’t offer buffet just a la carte
-every time I go to Lima, that is one of my stops, what I like is I can try many of the flavors without having to order just one plate

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing! My first time in Peru and my friend took us on a Sunday. They had a buffet of all kinds of seafood and also typical Peruvian food the food was delicious. And the staff is very attentive. We also enjoyed sitting and admiring the ocean. This place is awesome. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Buffett with lots of options for all diets. I’m vegan and I was happy! Amazing views of The Costa Verde

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

This place was great! You could eat every single Peruvian dish in one spot. Staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. Highly recommended.