“Disappointing”
Review of Organika

Organika
Ranked #2 of 1,057 Restaurants in Cusco
Description: We are an organic, natural and healthy restaurant where you can enjoy delicious meals and original récipes. The products we use are harvested from our very own garden in the Sagred Valley of - Urubamba.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The salads are good but the main courses are very disappointing.

They melt the cheese on top of the lasagna with a butane torch instead of oven, and torch it until it’s black, which gives it a horrible taste.

The ravioli are a rip off. Only 5 measly ravioli in the plate for 35 soles!

Even if the ingredients are fresh from the garden and organic and the presentation is nice, it doesn’t make up for the taste or the quantity.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (3,812)

Reviewed 21 September 2021

Maria was an amazing server, and the food here is so delicious! Come check it out if you are in cusco, you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 21 September 2021 via mobile

I've been here twice. The second visit was due to the shrimp salad which I sincerely fell in love with (this sauce !!!!!). Additionally, I tried the pizza which was delicious - dough, ingredients, everything. I wish there was such a restaurant in Poland. Our waitresses were Cielmar and Maria Jose, who were so nice and helpful. And I still dream about the shrimp salad... I would like to be able to cook like that. I RECOMMEND WITH ALL MY HEART! (Why not tell me your recipe for salad dressing?)

Reviewed 19 September 2021

Very good food, fresh and delicious!
Danni was our waiter and it was a really great night!
One of the best restaurants in Cusco!

Reviewed 19 September 2021 via mobile

Freakin awesome! Great cocktails, amazing and fresh food, tons of variety, sweet and relaxing atmosphere. Perfect after hiking.