“I got the coffee that my friend didn’t :-)”
Review of Jack's Cafe

Jack's Cafe
Ranked #62 of 817 Restaurants in Cusco
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I liked Jack’s very much. Service was good. Food was good. Coffee was great. Sorry Karen (see review below!)

Write a ReviewReviews (2,912)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a treat to come here, starting with the cappucinos, which were delicious! The portions are very large so come prepared to fill your belly! We were there for breakfast and didn't need to eat again until dinner!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We got to this place thanks to some friends that recomended the place. We got there and it was almost full but we still got a table. We decided to order 3 plates, we didn’t expect them to be that big! We couldn’t finish them even tho we tried hard because they were amazing! If you are in Cusco you have to go to Jack’s Cafe!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went early enough that we did not have to stand in line. The food was good and the menu was enticing, but I’m not sure what all the hype was about. During our meal, One of our friends was completely forgotten despite having ordered simple oatmeal, as well the coffee machine broke down and so she was left without coffee or breakfast. Honestly, I found the place a little loud and crowded, and we had much better breakfast at our hotel included in the price of the room.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Banging food. HUUUGE portions and amazing iced tea. I had the heuvos racheros and my manfriend had the chicken sandwich.