“I got the coffee that my friend didn’t :-)”
Review of Jack's Cafe

Jack's Cafe
Ranked #71 of 871 Restaurants in Cusco
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I liked Jack’s very much. Service was good. Food was good. Coffee was great. Sorry Karen (see review below!)

yugarte, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Jack's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear pmserp,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to our restaurant and that you were satisfied with our service as well as with your food and coffee.

We are looking forward to having you back soon!
Kind Regards,
Jack's Cafe

Write a ReviewReviews (3,018)

Reviewed 1 May 2018

What a treat to come here, starting with the cappucinos, which were delicious! The portions are very large so come prepared to fill your belly! We were there for breakfast and didn't need to eat again until dinner!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We got to this place thanks to some friends that recomended the place. We got there and it was almost full but we still got a table. We decided to order 3 plates, we didn’t expect them to be that big! We couldn’t finish them even tho we tried hard because they were amazing! If you are in Cusco you have to go to Jack’s Cafe!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We went early enough that we did not have to stand in line. The food was good and the menu was enticing, but I’m not sure what all the hype was about. During our meal, One of our friends was completely forgotten despite having ordered simple oatmeal, as well the coffee machine broke down and so she was left without coffee or breakfast. Honestly, I found the place a little loud and crowded, and we had much better breakfast at our hotel included in the price of the room.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Banging food. HUUUGE portions and amazing iced tea. I had the heuvos racheros and my manfriend had the chicken sandwich.