“Quito Tours”
Review of Andando Tours

Andando Tours
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Last week my wife and I returned from a trip to the Galápagos Islands with a 3 day stay in Quito. I worked with Hugh at Andando Tours and set up a culinary tour on the first night and then 2 full day tours. There were 13 in our group. Our guide was Patricia Barberán for the three days. Patty was a phenomenal guide. She spoke very good English and she was a fountain of knowledge about Quito and the surrounding areas. The trip was extremely reasonable. I checked out other tour groups who were way more expensive. Patty is a national tour guide and also works independently. If you are interested in a private or group tour I would email the tour company or Patty at pattybarberan@gmail.com

Andando T, Public Relations Manager at Andando Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Refone,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your trip in Ecuador and Galapagos.Our team will contact Patty and tell het about your review.
We hope you come back soon!

Andando Tours

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I have been to the Galapagos 12 times, eight of those with Andando Tours. I just returned from a week on THE PASSION, which is the best small boat in the Galapagos and owned and run by Fiddi Angermeir of Andando Tours. This is my second trip on THE PASSION, which must indicate how much i love this boat. This boat holds 12 in total luxury. It is 50 meters and has 4 beautiful bedrooms, and a further 2 suites. Each itinerary is carefully planned and this last trip was the best yet because of the commitment of the crew and our wonderful guides, selected by Fiddi. This is the finest company conducting tours in the Galapagos, and THE PASSION is the finest boat

Andando_Angermeyer, Public Relations Manager at Andando Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Ronald,

Thank you for your amazing review. It is always a pleasure to read these comments and know that each one of our passengers enjoy their adventures in a unique place such as the Galapagos islands.
Our mission is to give you the experience of a lifetime.

Thanks for choosing us!

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Wishing to visit The Galapagos, as well as Quito, Ecuador, we booked it all through Andando Tours. We wanted to sail The Galapagos on the Mary Anne (Angermeyer) which was arranged along with hotels, transfers, flights to the islands, etc. A complete success in every way!

Andando_Angermeyer, Marketing Director at Andando Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Thank you Chris for your comment. We are glad you enjoyed your journey. We will be pleasured to welcome you back anytime!

Reviewed 5 December 2015

We chose Angermeyer Cruises because they operate what is a far a I know the only sailboat (technically a brigantine) in the Galapagos, the Mary Anne. A beautiful boat, that accommodates only 16 passengers. Our cabin was for three, so my wife and I had extra space, but our friends in double cabins also felt very comfortable. A bonus, there are 2 (I think) cabins for one person, so if you occupy one of them, there is no extra charge for single occupancy.

The food was excellent, and the staff friendly and helpful.

Because of a mechanical problem, we were placed on a different ship, the Santa Cruz, I think, for the first few days of our trip. The Santa Cruz is a fine ship, and we had no complaints. Nevertheless, Angermeyer offered each of us a refund of $1,500 for our inconvenience. That is a fine company that you can be confident using for your visit to the Galapagos.

1  Thank Michael_Trombetta