“Worst food ever”

Ranked #768 of 12,351 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Little India
Reviewed 29 June 2018

If someone asks me what is worst in Singapore then the food in this restaurant is the only thing I can say.

After whole day travelling in Singapore and skipping the lunch, we thought to try our favorite South Indian dish, i.e Idly and Dosa.

My family ordered 6 dosas and 4 plate idli. Price wise it is the cheapest restaurant. Our total bill was around 35 SGD,

But trust me 8 of us could not finish 1 single dosa. Stuffing was so bad in taste that it was out of question to eat it. One of the worst food I have ever eaten in my life.

Simply AVOID this hotel if you are looking for authentic south indian food.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Had South Indian Meals on a Sunday..Fairly crowded Restaurant with adequate seating arrangements..Service was quick..Thali had all the items in adequate quantity..being from South India, I felt Rice was not upto standards in taste...also had a plate of Plantain Bajji which was hot & tasty.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

The quality and taste of north and South Indian thali taste was good. Worth of money.
It’s self service restaurant.
You will get tap water for drink if you don’t want buy water bottle.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Best option for Indians. Food & service is good. Always crowded. Location good just opposite mustafa center.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Me being from India, I didn't find the spices or the Indian taste in this Indian restaurant. The hot beverage that I ordered tasted very artificial and it was not worth the money that you paid for. I ordered Aloo ka Paratha and it looked like a roti, This is the one of the few Indian restaurants that I ate in Singapore so I cannot give a comparative rating but according to Indian taste standards it gets 2.5/5 from me.