Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$40.30
from US$68.70
from US$115.00
20,279 results
All reviews polar bear night safari white tiger feeding times animal shows free range animals seem natural habitat river safari ang mo kio tram ride public transport bird park orangutans enclosures kfc cage
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

If you like zoos then this is one of the best. Monkeys swinging above and tiny ones scampering in the bushes. Beautiful walk, train ride available. Everywhere spotlessly clean, beautiful gardens.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

If you like Zoos, this will be a solid experience for you. My only cautionary is to avoid holidays or weekends.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Excellent zoo & I love the Singapore Zoo....maintained very well & It's very clean. withe tiger,polar bear, is best part of attraction. I heard Panda also very best. but we missed it, because it's closed around 5.00 pm. pls consider about that.

A great day out and I would highly recommend visiting this Zoo..

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

It's simply incredible how his zoo carries on improving on it's own very high standards! They've added a 'dinosaur' bit and have become even more 'rain proof' since my last visit Tour years ago.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

This place is great.  I love viewing wildlife and usually am not a fan of zoos but this one seems to be different which is why I returned after 10 years.  One of the great improvements i noticed is the amount of area the oranutans can access.  There are lots of trees connected with ropes so look up in random spots and you may see someone above you.  Some of the cat enclosures are TOO SMALL.  There is lots of conservation info everywhere, the place is very clean, and all the 'feeding times' were adhered to.  There is a rubber dinosaur exhibit which seems out of place.  My favorite area was the fragile forest biodome which had lots of mouse deer and lemurs running around.  They will come right up to you if you are still.  All in all I am glad I returned.  I wish i had brought an umbrella as it rained a bit the afternoon I went.