Hotel Indigo Singapore Katong(Singapore)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$154
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$298
US$191
US$353
US$231
  • Restaurant
Villa Samadhi Singapore by Samadhi(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$245
US$232
  • Free Breakfast
4,227 results
All reviewsstraits clubcourtyard roomtown restaurantpost barold post officeboat quayjade restaurantmarina bayheritage roomrooftop barbeautiful hotelhigh teasister hotelbusiness tripthe financial districtlight showmerlion park
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a lunch appointment at Fullerton Hotel on 29th June and as we got to the hotel, the car park was full because of an event, so I dropped off my husband at the entrance of the hotel.

Right after he went in, I noticed that my husband had the wireless car key with him and I had to call him to return with the key, if not, the car may just stop in the middle of the road without a key. As such, I had to wait for him to pass me the key. I informed the bell boy (in red uniform) of the situation as I waited for my husband. within that 3-5 minutes of waiting at the car porch, a black car came behind me and the bell boy mentioned that its their VIP.

I personally felt very bad being stuck at the front entrance without the car key and I don't know how far i could continue driving until it stops on me. However I really had no choice as my husband was coming back out to hand me the car key.

Out of the blue the bell boy started raising his voice at me saying "move move, our VIP car is behind!!!!! (twice). They (I presume his colleagues) are asking me where is our VIP!!!". I suddenly felt like I was actually working for the hotel and was being reprimanded for not being able to move my car. My husband managed to come out immediately after that and I moved my car while my husband went back in. However because of the treatment I received I told him to forget about lunch at the hotel and decided to leave. I did not even want to approach the hotel's entrance anymore that I asked my husband to walk out towards the main road so I could pick him up from there.

It really seemed as though that since I am not one of their VIPs, I would not be valued as a guest at all nor be treated like one.

I've been going to Jade restaurant very often with my family and my husband and I enjoy lunch there once every few weeks. But we have never felt as humiliated as today. I believe every front of house member plays a role in maintaining the image of a hotel and I see that I would not be welcomed as a guest to Fullerton Hotel even before I enter its doors just because I am not a VIP. As of today, I have decided that I will never step into this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jessica T
Giovanni V, General Manager at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Jessica T

Thank you for taking time to review your recent experience at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore.

We are very sorry for your experience and a separate message has been sent to your Tripadvisor's account to address your feedback.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Fullerton Hotel is head and shoulders above the rest. We arrived especially early to the hotel (7:30AM) to begin our honeymoon (please save your applause until the end of the post). Since check in isn’t until 3, Anshu (the lovely and friendly young woman working at the front desk) escorted us to the spa to recover from our arduous 17 hour flight. After a very refreshing sauna, steam, and shower, we were ready to explore Singapore. The Concierge Daniel took in our limited time and marked and mapped out how we should go about our day. His suggestions were awesome, including the Singapore Flyer and the Gardens at Marina Bay.

Upon our return we were greeted with a room upgrade, a view to kill, a bottle of wine (which was quite good), and a very heartwarming card inviting us to our stay.

The room and service were impeccable. The accommodations were absolutely amazing. Breakfast the next morning was exquisite, combining traditional American Style breakfast options with more local variety. Upon checkout, the next day we were offered the opportunity to once again refresh in the spa prior to our flight leaving.

Now my review should end here, however, AirAsia messed up our flight. It should be noted that the Fullerton was celebrating their 90th Anniversary with a car show and we had heard several times all rooms are booked up. With one phone call and less than 30 seconds on hold we were able to book another room, last minute, and the same special rate was honored.

Furthermore, every single member of the Fullerton staff, big, small, bell hop to manager, was friendly, helpful, and above all, exuded a level of class that my new wife and I were blown away by.

For reference, this is not my first time staying at a nice hotel. I’ve stayed in Conrads’, Omnis, The Waldorf Astoria, The Plaza, Movenpicks, and more. The Fullerton has been by far the best hotel experience I have had in my life of extensive luxury travel. I also want to add that the room rate is quite reasonable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear bababooie21313

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay experience at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore.

We are exceptionally delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us and we truly appreciate your kind words on the hotel as well as our services.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Yours truly

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a magnificent building, complemented by great staff and facilities. Had a room with a view over the marina, well worth the extra. You cannot beat the location for access to all that tourists would want to see. Have stayed in many hotels in Singapore, however this one is a stand out for me.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matthew P

Dear Matthew P

We are delighted to receive your positive feedback and thank you for your kind compliments on our team members and the hotel. We'll be sure to share your positive feedback with the team and we hope to have you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had the wonderful experience of staying at the Fullerton for 3 nights. The atmosphere,location,staff and facilities make it an experience to enjoy and remember.It is a short walk or taxi ride to numerous landmarks. The Lighthouse restaurant and rooftop bar was outstanding.Thank you.

Room Tip: Views of the marina quay are fabulous you get to watch the laser light show nightly
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Tim G

Thank you for your lovely review.

We are truly happy to know that we have surpassed your expectations in all aspects of our hotel's atmosphere, location, staff and facilities as well our restaurant - The Lighthouse restaurant & rooftop bar.

It is always very encouraging to receive positive comments such as yours and we hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is centrally located, you can get to all places very easily via walking or taxi. The building is beautiful and view from the room is amazing, a nice view of MBS. The interior is a little old and needs a bit of refurbishing but then again it is a heritage hotel. Special thanks to the bellmen at the entrance of the hotel, they are very friendly, welcoming and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Giovanni V, General Manager at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Phoebe H

Thank you for your kind review.

We are delighted to receive your positive feedback and we truly appreciate your kind compliments on the hotel and our bellmen.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.