US$303
US$252
US$243
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Villa Samadhi Singapore by Samadhi(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$220
Agoda.com
Hotel Indigo Singapore Katong(Singapore)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$307
US$499
US$382
Trip.com
One Farrer Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$162
US$513
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
All reviewstanglin malltraders hotelorchard roadbotanical gardensgleneagles hospitalshangri la groupthe club loungelaksashuttle serviceexecutive suiteshuttle busbreakfast buffetfood courtf bmobile phonerooms are smalllate check
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked the party staycation package at Jen tanglin for my sisters bachelorette party and it was the perfect place for it! The room is spacious and beautifully done up and the package included usage of a GoPro (free memory card provided), free mixers and snacks and also a fresh watermelon cocktail!
The room is also in a corner so if you tend to get a bit loud it wouldn’t bother the other guests.
Highly recommend it for small parties :)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Neha407
HJTSGM, General Manager at Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Neha407

Thank you for leaving a review and giving us full marks for your stay satisfaction. What a delightful decision to plan your sister's bachelorette event using our party staycation package. Your nice words are much appreciated and we're happy that you like many of the items provided. We know that this enjoyable time will remain etched in your happy memory of a successful celebration for your sister. Looking forward to welcoming you back, we hope you will have another opportunity to stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great cosy hotel. Rooms are lovely although bathrooms are a bit snug even for Singapore standards

Good breakfast and love the robot that delivers water to your room

2 reasons why I didn’t give full marks
1 was the hard sell to upgrade the room on arrival
The other was that despite mentioning it was my 35th birthday at booking no one even mentioned it during my stay. Not very personal

Would still stay here again as long as I wasn’t expecting any personal touches

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Gregg H

Thank you for leaving a review and giving us a high score. We are pleased to read your nice description of us, and so glad to know that you enjoyed your breakfasts and the experience of our colleague, Jena, making a delivery to your room. On the disappointment you experienced in two areas of our service, we sincerely apologise and appreciate the details you shared which enabled us to address for immediate improvement. Overall, we are gratified that you will give us another chance of returning to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

No warm greetings or welcome upon check in.Upon asking Risha,who is at the front desk if we could check in, she replied in a looongg tone “Okaaaaay”. Didn’t say anything when passports were handed over to her and just when I was about to take it back thinking she was done with it, stopped my hand taking back 2 out of the the 3 passports which were placed at the desk.It seems like she was having a bad day and a woman carrying a baby isn’t the guest she prefers at the moment. I apologised to her thinking she would get the sarcasm however she couldn’t be bothered and continued typing on her keyboard.She was hostile, cold and arrogant.

Staff at the reception are so fixated with their computers so be prepared to go & greet them so they could acknowledge your presence. Upon check out, again no greetings from the staff. We stayed in Hotel Jen in Orchard and the service is way better than this hotel including the room service menu.Bellmen in this hotel however are polite and gives service with a smile.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
HJTSGM, General Manager at Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear CJKX

Thank you for leaving a review following your recent stay. I was disappointed to read of your experience at our hotel but sincerely thank you for the feedback as it gives me the opportunity to look into the specific areas highlighted and to address them. The colleague concerned has since been counselled and we have also shared your feedback as a training to others in our effort to continuously improve our service commitment. We sincerely hope you will not let this incident hamper your future visit and give us another opportunity to redeem ourselves. On your nice comment for our bellmen, we are most gratified. Please accept my sincere apology and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I put an average score is because I was very unhappy with the noise I had to put up with for the 2 nights. Some rowdy youngsters were celebrating a friend's birthday in room and throughout the night, I can hear the door slamming shut and open constantly. And there would be people talking loudly along the corridor whilst walking towards the lift. One of the guest even vomitted along the corridor. Seriously, all these happening throughout the 1st night! Barely sleep the 1st night, and on the second night though it quieten down abit but still there were periods of people opening and closing the door through the night and talked loudly along the corridor while walking towards the lifts. Terrible experience and frankly speaking, I don't expect such a noisy experience while staying in such a hotel! If it was in some chalets, I can understand but this is a business 4 stars at least kind of hotel! Before this stay, I had stayed here a few times before. This stay was the first time I came across such inconsiderate guests!!!

Hotel should really monitor and ensure some kind of security. By having those lift with tap the room card to go up to the level, one can sort of discourage such unrowdy gatherings late at night cos someone needs to go down purposely to get the guests up. Also, staffs can monitor easily too.

I'm rather disappointed with this stay. Hopefully if we ever return, the impression and stay can revert back to the good ones.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked 2 rooms for 2 nights for wedding reception and really enjoyed the X'Mas celebration. Swimming pool was big enough for 2 floats. My Kid liked the robot that delivered the towel to the room however, due to technical issue, the robot keeps sending to the WALL of the suite.. Making everyone laughed !!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank angieng0908

Dear angieng0908

Thank you for the review and full score for us. We're delighted that you enjoyed yourselves. Your happy comments are much appreciated and we have noted as well the fault with Jena, which had been rectified. Overall, it was a great stay and we're looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.