6,328 results
All reviews marina bay melt cafe cherry garden dolce vita city suite the club lounge a harbour view room pool staff breakfast buffet pool area is our honeymoon luxury hotel fantastic hotel chinese restaurant business hotel late check shopping mall
Reviewed 27 December 2015

We stayed here for 4 nights with my familie. First of all the service is very good and the location too. The room we had a city view suite was big but old the airco made a terrible noice. For the price we paid we expected much more. The view of the city ? This was the view of the roof tops. Totally NOT Nice. The inside of the hotel was dark and rather depressive. The pool area was great. If you compare this MO to for expample the one in Bangkok i would rate this hotel as a 3,5 star. We would certainly not stay in the mandarin oriental in Singapore anymore because there are much nicer hotels in Singapore. This hotel didn t made us happy.

Room Tip: Never ever city view suite
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Netherlands
Jess L, Hotel Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2016

Dear Mandarin Oriental Guest

While I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the hospitable service and convenient location of the hotel, we regret to learn that your recent experience fell short of your expectations. Please be assured that your feedback about the room views and interior design of the hotel would be addressed for future development plans as we strongly believe in upholding our mission to create exceptional experiences with personalised touches for all guests.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

This hotel is my favourite hotel in the world. Kind and professional service, amazing breakfast, excellent pool area. I tried also the restaurants in the hotel it was really impressing .... See you soon mandarin oriental;)

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mandarin Oriental Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive commendation of Mandarin Oriental, Singapore. I am elated to learn that you were indulged with our delectable dining, and touched by the exceptional service we are known for. Your compliments of the exemplary hospitality provided by my warm and thoughtful colleagues will certainly be passed on to them as it will be a great motivation for them to continuously strive for service excellence.

We are likewise looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

We stay only two nights at this hotel and our stay was wonderful, they even offered us free wi-fi as it was not offered in our room rate. This would have cost us an extra S$64, so ensure you have this included in your room rate when booking.
The room had a great view of the Flyer, the hotel with the 'ship' on the top and the Strait of Singapore and we were high enough on the 18th floor not to hear the traffic.
Very enjoyable.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Mandarin Oriental Guest

It is my pleasure to note that you had a wonderful stay at the hotel and we are honoured to be able to offer you our hospitality in Singapore. I am glad to hear that you appreciated the wifi access extended by our colleagues as well as the stunning views of the city skyline due to our excellent location within Marina Bay.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our Lion City.

Reviewed 25 December 2015

Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Very attentive and professional. Rooms were beautifully decorated and clean. Bed was comfortable. Would definitely recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mandarin Oriental Guest

Thank you for sharing your warm recommendation of the hotel. I am elated that you were well indulged in the comfortable accommodation as well as wonderful hospitality of our helpful and friendly colleagues. We will certainly share your positive raves with the team to keep us at our best in providing exceptional moments of delight for all guests.

We look forward to warmly welcoming you back for another fantastic experience.

Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

We stayed here a long time ago (September 2014) and it was during a car formula1 race.

The firs problem that we had was that we were not told that all the streets around the hotel will be closed. They did not offer any explanation or solution to almost not being able to move.

If I would have known that there was going to be a problem like that I would have stayed someplace else but the room was prepaid.

The room was ok, nothing special compared to other Mandarin Oriental hotels (Vegas, Miami, KL). They offered us an upgrade but the room was even worse! It has a terrible view.

The only good thing was the breakfast. Really delicious and very very good.

Location is great, but if there is no event like that.

I'm arriving in Singapore next week and not planning to stay there, because I don't know what to expect and I don't like that.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cramond07

Dear Mandarin Oriental Guest

We appreciate your valuable feedback and sincerely regret to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory. While it is a pleasure to note that you enjoyed the breakfast selection, it is unfortunate to learn that the information regarding road closures leading up to the Singapore night race was not available for your attention prior to your arrival. I am also sorry to hear that the room upgrade and accompanying views fell short of your expectations. My team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a better experience.