4,556 results
All reviews club room guest experience manager mrt station velocity mall living room marmalade pantry private pool direct access club guests shopping mall corner room convenient location rain shower orchard road late check business trip modern hotel
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Annual hotel visit for corporate office.
clean and cosy room, however floor area is abit small.
Good point is that it has a connection link way towards MRT and shopping mall.

Food at lobby wasnt very fantastic, opt out to the mall for your meals would be a better choice ;)

Stayed: November 2015
Oasia_Hotel_SG, Front Office Manager at Oasia Hotel Novena, Singapore by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2016

Dear Tinker B,

I am pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay and found our location easily accessible through the underground MRT network.

I hope to welcome you back for a future stay soon.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

Booked a club room in this hotel. The checkin proces was good, there is a special club line at the frontdesk. The staff at checkin were very nice and informed me about the club advantages and I also received a letter which describe the benefits. I received a room on the top floor of this hotel (25th). In "living room" on the 22nd floor is especially for the club members and also has a swimming pool and hot tub for club members only. The view over Singapore is great. The staff of the living room is great they even remembered my name, very personal. Enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone. I also like the two water bottels a day and the collection of miniral water in the fridge.
As an experience traveller I also have see some things that could be improved. The hand shower is great but the shower on the sealing was to constipated to give a good shower, it needs to bee cleaned. The thermostatic crane did not alway work so it could get sometimes very hot for no reason.
My stay was interrupted bij an emergency call as announced trough the intercom system. The advised to take the stairs and follow up the instructions from the personnel. So I walked down from the 25th floor all the way down. Some lights in the stairs were not on so it was a little bit to dark. Arriving at the ground floor I was directed to the check in were they are working as of nothing was going on. The were even checking people in, and no-one mention what the problem was. Anyway I checked out and left for the airport. Strange end of my stay.

Stayed: December 2015

Dear EdwinOM,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

I am indeed pleased to read that you enjoyed the overall Club experience. As you have noted, we have a separate counter for all Club paying guests in order for them receive immediate assistance and process their registration promptly.

Your kind words for the team at the Club Lounge is much appreciated - they take great pride in ensuring that our guests are well taken care of.

I have also taken note of some of the feedback on the room that you have raised and will have our team in Engineering review them. Thank you for highligting them for our improvement.

I am also truly sorry that you had to walk down the flight of stairs to the lobby. We had a Fire Evacuation Exercise and had sent a notification through letters in all guest rooms which could have been missed. We will ensure that proper communicaiton is relayed especially upon the arrival should there be any exercise going on in the hotel.

I hope that we can have another opportunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here at the start of our honeymoon.
First, we can start with the positives:
New
Clean and comfortable
Very easy access to MRT
Foyer was nice
Check In and out was very easy
We got MrT cards preloaded with $5 which was about a days worth of travel!
We also $30 of vouchers for food republic. There are many of these outlets around Singapore. We had at Ion Orchard for free. The food republics are really cool old Singapore hawker style. Tonnes of variety at these and we liked our food!
Big breakfast selection and nice staff
Negatives:
We were on our honeymoon and unfortunately this hotel was in more of a business and hospital district so better suited to a business trip.
At breakfast you only get filter coffee so we paid $16 for two coffees and the coffee wasn't fantastic. I feel this should have been included.
The pool was nice but lacked atmosphere and a bar so again not the best for holiday makers.
We did have a nice stay here, but if you're after an inner city location with holiday ambience it doesn't quite hit the mark.
Also I chose this hotel from Cosmo bride Australia but the downtown hotel which must have been the one in the pics in the article doesn't open till 2016, so was a bit of as shock when we arrived.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nick T
Oasia_Hotel_SG, Front Office Manager at Oasia Hotel Novena, Singapore by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2016

Dear Nick T,

Thank you for sharing your review.

Firstly, please allow me to extend my heartfelt congratulations on your newly married life. While I have read that your stay with us was a pleasant one, I apologize the overall feel and ambience was not one that you had hoped for.

While the majority of our clientele are corporate related, we do received a substantial amount of leisure guests who book with us. Due to our accessible location especially via the underground train station; our guests find convenience in travelling to all the major attractions in Singapore which you have kindly endorsed.

I will address your feedback on the pictures of our hotel relating to the one Oasia Downtown Hotel which was of concern. We do not want to relay any incorrect information and thank you for highlighting this.

I would recommend to try our Club experience which many of our guests compliment on your next visit. Please do reach out to me on your next visit so that I can ensure a comfortable and tranquil stay

Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

Decided on a 2 day Staycation for both Valentine and our anniversary mini celebration. Wanted a premise which is somewhat away from the hustle and bustle (away from town, but yet not too far away) and found Oasia in a perfect location!

Check in was a breeze with dedicated check in line for club residents. We had a club room that provides exclusive access to the Living Room for evening cocktails and buffet breakfast. Service was excellent from everyone and you do get pampered
by them. There was a pool and hot tub/jacuzzi just by the restaurant which we both enjoyed to fullest.

Got a surprise cake and personal card from the hotel on the first day - this is a sweet touch which I appreciated much. It brought smiles to our face. We even went for a massage session in the next building where we get discounts as hotel residents.

The room was just okay in terms of size but I can probably imagine it might be too small for families (but I think no children is allowed in the club rooms anyway). In room nespresso machine provided instead of the boring sachets. Toiletries, bed etc were of decent quality - at least we slept well. However, the rooms were not sound insulated. On the 2nd night after midnight, we had to call the reception thrice to alert them about the noise coming out of room next door - at least 5 persons (teenagers) were talking and laughing loudly in the room. But the management took care of this swiftly thereafter.

Will visit this hotel again - particularly for Staycations. Will recommend this to friends from overseas if they want a good 4 star treatment.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Oasia_Hotel_SG, Front Office Manager at Oasia Hotel Novena, Singapore by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2015

Dear 530chrisz,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

I am grateful for Oasia Hotel being the choice for your special occassion. While our hotel is not in the heart of the city, it is just two stations from Orchard MRT.

The Club rooms provide amenities that are of a higher quality. Our bathroom amenities for example are from Thann while the in room beverages are from Nespresso coffee and TWG tea respectively.

Our Club Team are appreciative for your kind words for them which always gives great satisfaction knowing that they have made a positive difference.

On a final note, I am sorry that your stay was slightly marred by the noise pollution from the neighbouring room. I appreciate your feedback on the sound proofing and will review this with our Engineers.

I look forward to hosting you again for another special occassion in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

We felt so welcome from the moment we stepped inside the hotel. Everyone was just so warm and courteous. The buffet at Marmalade Pantry was delicious and the rooms were absolutely lovely.

I stayed at this hotel on the day of my birthday as well and my family surprised me with a cake during breakfast. After breakfast, we went out for our tour and when we came back to our room, I was surprised to find a complimentary dessert and a handwritten birthday letter at our desk. It was really unexpected and so touching.

The hotel is also a good distance to all the famous landmarks and shopping centres as it has an underground bridge heading directly towards an MRT station (Novena). It was so convenient and it took only about 15-20 minutes to get to where we wanted to go.

If you find yourself in Singapore, I highly recommend this hotel. I know I'll definitely be staying here the next time we are.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Bianca P

Dear Bianca P,

Thank you for sharing your lovely review.

The first impressions upon arriving at a hotel are always the most important as this sets the tone for the rest of the stay. To that I am delighted that the team made you feel comfortable and at home upon your arrival.

Our team probably realised that you were celebrating a special occassion and acted on this with the amenity and handwritten note. I am happy that this unexpected gesture brought a sense of euphoria to you which is what we always want our guests to experience at Oasia.

The MRT does connect to all the major shopping and leisure attractions in Singapore - Orchard Road station for one takes just six minutes from Novena.

I thank you for endorsing us as a great place to stay and look forward to welcoming you on another occassion.