Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Good views of Singapore skyline

Came to Bar Rouge on a Friday night for a hensnight celebration. Had to open 1 bottle minimum for a... read more

Reviewed 2 March 2020
SaraLNg
Singapore, Singapore
The best

Reviewed 26 February 2020
MiDoXOVO
Singapore, Singapore

Recommended experiences in and around Singapore
from US$15.27
from US$19.85
from US$30.53
More Info
All reviews ladies night breathtaking view of the city free flow swissotel 71st clubbing
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Came to Bar Rouge on a Friday night for a hensnight celebration.
Had to open 1 bottle minimum for a table, and there was 4 of us.

Good views of the city and Singapore skyline.

The dancefloor and bar was quite empty, and crowd only came in after 12.

2  Thank SaraLNg
BarRougeS, Guest Relations Manager at Bar Rouge Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Hello Saranggg! Thank you and your friends for celebrating with us. We are glad you got to experience Bar Rouge & we hope to see you soon. Cheers!

Reviewed 27 February 2020

Every time I need chill I go to this night club everything is good there I’ve been to many ard Singapore BarRouge really the top and all the stuff is professional and friendly especially Marlou .try Long Island Tea there The best in all Singapore the only thing they need to change to put minimum charge for everyone except ppl whom order bottles and they have the card

2  Thank MiDoXOVO

Hello MiDoXOVO! Thank you for making Bar Rouge Singapore your top choice! We are so glad you got to meet Marlou. We will continue to do our best to give everyone the best experience with us. Cheers!

Reviewed 24 February 2020

My wife and I went to Bar Rouge on 21st Feb in the evening. We were led to a corner with a small table and the seats were uncomfortable. The viewing to the city was limited. The first thing I noticed the place was it was not crowded and there was another two Chinese ladies occupying a table of the same row as us. Later, came an Indian couple who sat at the table beside us. There was still a table empty. What I noticed was Causcians either alone or in a small group are let to another location of the bar where they are provided with sofa. They had a much better view and not blocked by columns and not disturbed by flashing lights. I guess this place think they get money from the causcians. Well, you can bet we wont go back to that joint and wont recommend any locals to go there.

2  Thank W5776CGchrisw

Dear W5776CGchrisw, I am sorry your experience with Bar Rouge Singapore was not the best. We continue to do our best to make our guests happy. If you do decide to drop by next time, you can ask for a different seat and we will do our best to accommodate as a lounge. We hope to see you someday soon, cheers!

Reviewed 17 February 2020

I went for a drink alone while my wife was otherwise occupied, and the service was excellent. The server & bartender were friendly & efficient. I thought $30.00SGD for a regular martini was steep, but you pay for the view, rather than the drink. I came back an hour later with my wife & the staff had changed, but were very nice also. Unfortunately, a group of 4 people, one of which was severely intoxicated were very loud & swearing with every sentence. When the drunk piercingly whistled to the server for another round, I thought it best to leave. As we left, the server apologized & said they'd been there all afternoon. Doesn't a high-end hotel have people to deal with such unwelcomed guests? They nearly ruined a wonderful evening for us, our last night in Singapore, but the Skai Restaurant one floor below made us for forget the boor.

2  Thank kanatajohn

Dear Kanatajohn, thank you for choosing to spend your evening with us. I am glad you got to meet some of my colleagues who continue to do their best to make each experience a good and memorable one. We will continue to do our best to ensure a safe environment for all guest, thank you for your feedback. We are glad you had an amazing experience with Skai Restaurant. Cheers!

Reviewed 12 February 2020

We went to this bar for one reason, to see the views from one of the tallest buildings in Singapore.
We weren't made particularly welcome by the staff, maybe because we were a bit older than their usual clientele.
We were disappointed that the views in the bar we were allowed into were inland, and not of the wonderful Marina Bay area.
We weren't allowed to sit anywhere else as they were turning it Into a nightclub although we were allowed to hhave a look and take some photos.
Drinks were fine, and olives and peanuts were provided free.

2  Thank OxfordTim

Dear OxfordTim, thank you for joining us at Bar Rouge Singapore. The 2 bars that are top of the building have a clearer view of the city, just incase you would like to join us next time we do have Skai Restarant and Jaan who have an amazing view of the Marina for lunch and dinner. We hope to see you in the near future, cheers!