See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 February 2017

I would definitely recommend this boutique hotel to all of you theme park lovers in singapore because when you check in at the hotel, if you want you can go to any of the 2 theme parks there which are USS(Universal Studios Singapore) or Adventure Cove Waterpark which are the only two theme parks and there is another exotic place to visit which I would recommend that is in the resorts world Sentosa and that is S.E.A Aquarium, it has a lot of beautiful fishes for you to visit and it was a whole lot of fun when I went last time

Room tip: quieter floors, nice view, clean rooms
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

..I have been to Sentosa Island quite few times..and I would say this one lately on 10 Oct 2016 would be one of the memorable one as I went there with my husband and babies..

..Still the best theme park area for me here in Singapore where you can enjoy some rides if you wish to spend some dollars or otherwise just sit on the beach and have a nice view of the sunset..

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Nice property, very relaxing place to visit with family & friends. Worth each $ for the service. Ensure to check the menu and place order accordingly, else you will be disappointed if you assume the food

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2016

One of the places to see while in Singapore. Perhaps not the top one but certainly Sentosa is a good day out for the whole family and good spot to take pictures. Plenty of attractions, easy to get to.

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 23 March 2015

We celebrated my dad's birthday with a style. So we booked into a family room...! We love the room of course since we will be having our own bed to rest and enjoy through the night! Comfy bed, nice welcoming message on the TV. Feels like a VIP just checked in!...
overall a superb experienceee