See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

..I have been to Sentosa Island quite few times..and I would say this one lately on 10 Oct 2016 would be one of the memorable one as I went there with my husband and babies..

..Still the best theme park area for me here in Singapore where you can enjoy some rides if you wish to spend some dollars or otherwise just sit on the beach and have a nice view of the sunset..

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Nice property, very relaxing place to visit with family & friends. Worth each $ for the service. Ensure to check the menu and place order accordingly, else you will be disappointed if you assume the food

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2016

One of the places to see while in Singapore. Perhaps not the top one but certainly Sentosa is a good day out for the whole family and good spot to take pictures. Plenty of attractions, easy to get to.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed 23 March 2015

We celebrated my dad's birthday with a style. So we booked into a family room...! We love the room of course since we will be having our own bed to rest and enjoy through the night! Comfy bed, nice welcoming message on the TV. Feels like a VIP just checked in!...
overall a superb experienceee

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank rakajain10
Reviewed 9 January 2013

I came to Singapore in December & decided to stay in Sentosa View for a few weeks before getting a place to stay for 3 years.
The place was amazing & so was the service. Most of the staff were attentive of your needs. I look forward to the breakfast too!
A great experience overall!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo