“Bone and red marrow ”

Ranked #1,313 of 11,869 Restaurants in Singapore
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My first visit to there was good but my second was changed to revisit there in future. I like to have any meat dish well done especially poultry. But assuming that it must be ok to eat as it is an Michelin star hawker outlet, I have eaten my poultry dish with reddish bone and convinced my family (no kids) to finish it. The cashier lady was impatient and aggressive too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The famous chicken has a special soya sauce, delicious and good value for $. You can have it with rice or noodles. Also, order add-ons like wanton soup, tahu with thai chilli sauce, bean sprout and green vegetable for a complete meal.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome food, lively atmosphere, eating alongside the locals. All cheap as you’d like. Highly recommend the hainanese chicken rice.

Apparently a Michelin chicken rice. It is
a soy chicken rice serve with plain white rice. Not the white chicken hainan chicken rice. For 3.80 you get a thigh chicken chopped into 4 pieces. Totally overrated. Not sure why it is a Michelin chicken rice.

The char Siew pork however is delicious! Melts in the mouth.

Service is slow. We waited forever to be disappointed.

Don’t bother with the chicken rice.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a hectic place to go for lunch but we were lucky, we arrived at 12:30pm and used the digital order screen to skip the cue. It took about 10mins for food to come and it was delicious. We sat at shared tables and only stayed to eat. It is not a glamorous place but the energy of the place is great and the food is fabulous. The three type meats plate is a must and get the chicken breast (cut of meat). The noodles looked good but I liked the chicken with rice.

Been to Hawker Chan? Share your experiences!