Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews studio apartment laundry service orchard road complimentary laundry wash and fold complete kitchen funky design living space home away from home long stay only setback local calls rooftop pool cleaned daily the general manager every morning free flow
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2021

The one bedroom apartment with the kitchen facility have anything I need for the short term stay when relocating to Singapore. The friendly stafsf, curators, are always there to answer any enquires and provide assistance to my need, although I did not really need any. The very thoughtful attention to the goods/amenity provided in the apartment had contained everything I need.

What a great superb place to stay while hunting for the permanently place of my relocation.

Room tip: Nice balcony with cosy and quiet apartment unit
Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Scott Swank, General Manager at Oakwood Studios Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Dear Abinlin:

Thank you for your resounding vote of confidence in our purposeful creation of an environment perfectly suited to relocating to Singapore, finding he perfect temporary home while your own home is renovated or completed, or just as a place to "get away to" and have all the support you would expect from a perfectly kitted out home!

I'm thrilled that both our apartments and our Curate Team met our expectations and, again, thanks for the super review!

Reviewed 13 February 2021

The 1 bedroom apartment was clean, it had ample towels and amenities with a full kitchen that I could cook in. Best of all, the team was amazing... bringing up my food when it was delivered, accommodating my requests, delivering my laundry faster than expected, going out of their way to delivery mail for me. I can't tell you how grateful I am to have chosen Oakwood Studios for this trip

Room tip: great service, clean room, ample amenities
Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank exotrinity
Scott Swank, General Manager at Oakwood Studios Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2021

Dear exotrinity:

That you so much for your simple but powerful review!

I'm not Japanese, nor are any of our team, but many of us have been to Japan and we embrace and attempt to deliver/practice the art of “Omontenashi”, a mindset centered around wholeheartedly caring. Something that stands out in our reviews, is the way that the team cares for our residents. It's not "training" that makes them who they are, it's their inner spirit, wanting to ensure that each and every guests is taken care of the way they need to be taken care of. It's a highly individualized art of understanding the differences that exist between one human being and another. Thank you again for highlighting their incredible ability to care.

And of course it doesn't hurt to have a great physical product, in a great central but tranquil location. It's tough to have it all, but someone's got to!

Please stay healthy, happy and safe! Again, our teams great thanks for helping to identify the thing that makes them so unique and well suited to taking care of travelers during these tumultuous times.

Reviewed 9 February 2021

modern service apartments, downtown SG.

Rooms modern and well equipped, but what really stands out is the always-friendly staff. While staying - and after departing, they always remember your name and details about you.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 391mikkels
Scott Swank, General Manager at Oakwood Studios Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2021

Dear 391mikkels:

Thanks for your short but sweet review of Oakwood Studios Singapore!

Thank you, also, for joining the chorus of our current and former residents who sing the praised of our "front line" associates; whether from our Curate, Refresh or Fix teams, they are all just super individuals; nothing is ever too much to ask of them. I've worked in hospitality all of my life, and it's rare to have such a great, helpful, cohesive bunch of professionals.

Again, my thanks for taking the time to share your experience with our team and other future guests!

Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

Super comfortable facility, as soon as step in you feel at home. Warm welcome with friendly Oakwood buddy concept. Was in single bedroom accommodation with balcony giving an opportunity to have fresh air and unwind during 14 days of quarantine. Furnished elegantly and adequate to have a comfortable living for me of one month.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Smadhavarapu
Scott Swank, General Manager at Oakwood Studios Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Dear Smadhavarapu:

While quarantine is never fun, it's a fact of life in today's COVID-19 world and where you are able to spend it makes a big difference. While we always appreciated our well designed apartments, all with balconies, we never imagined that this would make us one of Singapore's favorite quarantine hoteliers of choice!

While not a government run quarantine facility, we have been serving as a "home" choice for those who are able to choose where they want to quarantine (determined by the level of infection in the country/city you are coming from) since March of 2020. Oakwood's signature CLEAN360 safety and hygiene standards, coupled with our adherence to SG CLEAN, Singapore's gold standard of COVID cleanliness, have ensured the safety and comfort of all of our guests.

Thank you for highlighting our unique "Buddy" concept. It's hard enough to be cooped up for weeks, let alone know who to call or sound out for questions or even just every day needs. At Oakwood Studios, our "Buddy" handles your reception formalities, familiarizes you with your apartment and how "quarantine" works, and is then available via what's app chat or mobile voice call any time, day or night, to help you in whatever way is necessary to ensure for your comfort. It's all part of our adherence to our practice of the art of “Omontenashi”, a mindset centered around wholeheartedly caring.

Thank you again, for the lovely review, and thanks for having chosen Oakwood Studios Singapore as your home while you transited into living life with COVID here in Singapore where we are lucky to be living in one of the safest countries in the world.

Reviewed 29 January 2021 via mobile

Oakwood studio is the best place to stay and all the stuffs are very nice and very kind to help you around. a very clean room , good service and free clothes laundry. You can just walk 10min to Orchard road

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tsleakhena

Dear Tsleakhena:

Thank you for your positive review! My team and I also believe that Oakwood Studios is one of the best places to stay in Singapore as well; we work towards making that a reality every day!

Our team of Refreshers (housekeepers), Fixers (technicians) and Curators (guest services) work in unison to make sure that Studios is safe, clean and easy to use every day. And yes, out "Wash/Dry/Fold" laundry service is a one of a kind in Singapore and worth its weight in gold (so to speak! I mean, really, who likes to do laundry?).

Again, thank you for your short but very sweet review!