“Be Here Now”

The Beach Meditation
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Beach Meditation offers Yoga and Meditation programs where you can relax, expand and explore yourself in a Paradise. Participate in our Yoga classes on the White Beach, OSHO Active Meditations, Holotropic Breathwork... with fellow friends from all over the world. Give yourself a great opportunity to experience renewal, peace and joy.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Morning of my last day, there was a feeling of melancholy and dread to leave this paradise and return to my everyday life. For seven days, I've seen myself transforming gradually, shredding more and more layers of burdens and sadness. I discovered my inner light, it was such a beautiful and moving experience. I am able to dance again like nobody is watching, glimpses of stillness and nothingness come and go. It will be something for me to continue practicing in my everyday life. I learn how to breathe deeply, laugh like crazy, cry like there is no tomorrow, be silly and childlike anytime I want, try new things with all the enthusiasm you can muster, being different is always ok!
Besides his constant love, support and subtle encouragement... with a French accent Samuel has given me so many techniques and inspirations. This is such a life changing experience. OSHO dynamic meditation, breathe work, chakra vibrations, laughing meditation and more! I won't spoil all his surprises for you. He has really piercing eyes, when he looks at you, it feels like he can look into your soul. It is very moving every time.
He ended the retreat with very positive and playful meditations. My clouds from this morning have lifted! I catch myself smiling for no reason at all!! I will continue practicing through OSHO.com and my local groups.
Come with an open mind and give it your all. You will leave here feeling lighter and happier. Consider this the ultimate detox treatment for your soul. I will be back again, next time for 2 or 3 weeks!
Last quote from Samuel --
Be unprepared. Don't plan too much, when you are planning, you are missing the moment. Be spontaneous! Enjoy yourself. React at the moment.

1  Thank Lee L
in 3 reviews
"beach"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

I was looking for a yoga place and via trip advisor I read about the beach yoga. I first did a 1-day retrait (yoga in the morning - meditation in the afternoon - sunset meditation in the evening). This was a perfect day program. I was with two other girls who also joined the whole day.

Samuel is so incredibly friendly! He is a really good yoga teacher from whom you can learn. And He really made me feel comfortable during the meditation sessions. The meditation exercises were new to me and quite out of the box (dance meditation), but I loved it! Its a wonderful way to free your mind.

The day after I extended, because I wanted to do another meditation session. We did a holotropic breathwork workshop. I never did this before. It was an amazing experience. Samuel did a wonderful job making me feel at ease to fully profit the meditation!

I would definitely come back or recommend him.

1  Thank HvanG
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I had very turbulent 3 years both in personal and work life and decided to start my one month break with yoga and meditation, so I went for the 7 Days Transformation. It was an unforgettable experience starting the day with Sam and yoga at the beautiful and calm beach at Boracay! I received so much attention and caring from Sam and Jo, and the community around them! Sam is a really authentic person and very skilled in guiding you through your journey by yoga and meditation. Jo also has unique skills that contributes transforming you life.
Due to the experiences my relationships has changed and my entire life has changed - even if I am back to the seemingly same world as before. I can recommend this experience to everyone and can not wait to continue…
Henrietta

1  Thank Henrietta H
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

The beach meditation takes place on Boracay, a rather touristy island with a stunning white sand beach. It is based on station 3 which is less crowded but still has a nice variety of restaurants and bars.
My boyfriend and I both didn't have any experience before, but our passionate teacher - Samuel - did a great job. We both loved the sunrise yoga on the beach to have a fresh start into the day! The meditation was totally different of what we expected: Just sitting and closing your eyes was a small part of it, but it contained a lot of body movements, different breathing techniques, and other active parts. We learned a lot of new things about ourselves and really enjoyed our 4days retreat, which we even extended by one day.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 January 2017

The Beach Meditation provided a wonderful experience where I was able to further my yoga practice and learn about meditation for the first time.

The style of meditation was very different to what I typically associated with meditation. Osho meditation is divided into active and still sessions, and each section of the sessions brought new experiences. My mind and body was certainly opened to the world of meditation and I still have many questions about how certain things happen.

As a scientifically minded individual I was very interested in why certain things happen, and Samuel was very knowledgable, providing solid answers and reference points. I think by the end of the course I had stopped asking as many questions and was most open to practice.

The yoga was lovely. Each morning waking up to the ocean, in a mostly vinyasa practice was incredibly refreshing. I wish I could afford the time to do this back home. I came away from each day feeling more and more relaxed, and truly lulled into island time.

I would recommend this course to anyone interested in yoga and specifically mediation, who has an open mind, and would like to learn about the practices.

Thanks Samuel for this time! I appreciate your skill and knowledge and have many interesting stories from my time with The Beach Meditation.