“Most professional diving shop I have encountered”
Review of Victory divers

Victory divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Dived extensively with Victory Divers during my December 2017 in Boracay.

Had about 10 dives, some of them quite advanced, including the wonderful Yapak.

Dive instructors here are very seasoned veterans, some of which have been in the Philippines for 30 years and have over 1600 dives at Yapak! They are the only people in Boracay with which I am happy to dive at 35 meters, and feel safe.

Victory divers also has, to my knowledge, the biggest boat among the diving centers in Boracay, which means they can consistently reach the best diving sites, and offer the most adventurous experiences.

I will go back to Boracay, and dive again with Victory divers.

All reviews
"dive experience"
in 4 reviews
"new friends"

Reviewed 5 December 2017

We didn't take diving lessons but stayed there because of its strategic location. The place is beachfront and a few steps away from restaurants and bars. Their area is a good place to swim since it is not that crowded. The room rate is reasonable, the room has aircon, a small tv and h/c water in the bathroom. If you are a light sleeper and looking for a really quiet area to relax then this is not for you. At night you can hear the music from bars outside. We brought our almost 3 years old daughter but she slept fine. The place offered buffet lunch and dinner but we opted to eat somewhere else.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Highly recommend! Great masters and instructors that made me feel very comfortable during the whole experience: refresher, fun dives, advanced open water, more fun dives. Thank you Ana for the boost of confidence during the refresher! You knew exactly what I needed. Thank you Paulo, you are a great instructor, surely one of the most experienced in the world.
I felt safe and enjoyed everything throughout the whole experience. Quality time spent over some drinks in the evenings with the masters, instructors and divers. Made great friends – hope see you again somewhere in the world.
The staff is very friendly, helpful and always with a smile on their face.
The shop is professional and prepared. Loved the boat and the crew and captain were awesome.
The instructor took care of everything I needed. Felt was there for me and thinking of all details. Good way of explaining things, patient – doing the skills was a pleasure. Paulo, thank you for the mask thing ;-)
Franzi, thank you for the awesome pictures!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Great people and great fun!
I did my first dive sessions there, instructors were really committed, took well care, did it quite professionell and made it a great experience not to forget! the atmosphere was really relaxed and very, very friendly.
I can only recommend, best place in Boracay we explored, not only for diving but also for some beers to follow up!