“Impeccable customer service ”
Review of The Ruf Resto Bar

The Ruf Resto Bar
Ranked #2 of 337 Restaurants in Boracay
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Description: The Ruf Restobar, located just a few minutes walk from the back and front beach at the rooftop of Ferra Hotel Boracay, is a getaway from the noisy and busy atmosphere of the main road and beach front. It's chill, relaxing yet classy ambiance provides a cozy dinner venue not only for couples but also for family and friends who want to have a wonderful dinner out. Our wide variety of Asian fusion choices and extensive drinks offering will surely provide a satisfying and gastronomic escape. A n amazing view of the sunset and the stars is also visible right at the rooftop restobar providing a visible and colorful view of the horizons-definitely a must-try in Boracay.
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

We came here due to the good reviews and we're not disappointed. By far the best experience as far as customer service in Boracay. The wait staff were so attentive. Our waiter Al was AMAZING! He chatted with us and when he found out it was our honeymoon he went above and beyond. Our romantic music on, candles for the table and even a free cake for a dessert!
The food was good too! I would 100% recommend coming here as it is probably the only place in Boracay you will get any service.

FerraBoracay, Marketing and Communications at The Ruf Resto Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Dear Monique B,

Thank you for taking the time to drop us this review! We are so glad to hear that you had a great dining experience with us!

We are also delighted to hear that you appreciated the efforts we put in to give you a surprise, especially Al's efforts. We will be sure to have your compliments reach him :)

We hope to see you again on your next visit to the island!

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Excellent staff and very reasonable prices my partner and I were most impressed with the prices and the overall ambiencr

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Dear Geoffrey H,

Thank you so much for giving us this review! We are so glad to hear from you!

We hope to see you an your partner when you get to visit the island again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner had dinner here. We had a selection of the large menu and shared. All were super delish ! Calamari, glazed chicken, f wings and baby back ribs. The baby back ribs were my favourite !
The service was the best service I have ever had. All the staff are so friendly and extremely tentative. I could not fault them !
Definitely recommend coming here.

FerraBoracay, Marketing and Communications at The Ruf Resto Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this review! Your opinions are highly appreciated.

We are glad to know that you had a great dining experience with us! We always aim to provide the best products and customer service to our guests.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

The best service on the island . The food is of moderate quality but the service makes the experience great anyway :)

1  Thank Katerina A
FerraBoracay, Marketing and Communications at The Ruf Resto Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Dear Katerina A,

Thank you so much for giving us this review! We are very pleased to know that you consider us to have the best customer service on the island, and that you were able to enjoy your overall dining experience with us!

We hope to have you again on your next visit to Boracay!

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I ordered burger with fries and I really liked it.It was really well cooked and I really liked the fact that they asked us how the burger should be cooked. That just shows how 'The Ruf Resto Bar' cares about their customers. I feel like they want to improve everyday. It was also nice seeing employees always smiling and being friendly to everyone. That made my stay with my cousin even more special. Being asked if we could take pictures with employers was totally unexpected in a positive way. A really nice employer xeroxed our picture and put it in the dining room and that was a really cool thing. Its like a picture to remember about the good times in 'The Ruf Resto Bar' that will never be forgetten. One day when I come back to Boracay, I will definately choose Ferra hotel again. What really caught my attention are the friendly employees that made me smile even after a long day in boracay. A smile can change a human's mood.

Thank you Ferra Hotel!

Yours,
Marc de Castro

FerraBoracay, Marketing and Communications at The Ruf Resto Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear decastromarc,

Wow! Thank you so much for this very generous review about us! We are overwhelmed by this!

Thank you for appreciating the efforts we put into caring for our guests and providing you with only the best products and customer service that you deserve on your vacation. We are really glad that you were able to enjoy your dining experience and your overall stay with us!

We hope to see you again soon on your next island getaway!