All reviews ariel's point land tour club paraw unlimited drinks stop traffic cliff jumping daily breakfast the security guard no elevator welcome drink nice pool water activities jetty port hotel guests family room boracay beach d mall
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Had a brilliant weeks stay here, its location is great on station1 but close enough to 2 and the nightlife. Beach outside is wonderful and never had a problem getting a sun bed.
Hotel is clean and rooms cleaned every day, no balcony and view is poor looking on to the backs but beds and facilities are good.
Breakfast was nice with a good choice,pool small but adequate but what makes the hotel is the fantastic staff who are so friendly and cheerful and go out of their way to help and please you also the owner who often asks if your stay is good.
Shame the island is closing for 6 months and hope it doesnt affect future custom!
Would 100% recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

My recent stay at BBC was made most memorable largely due to the wonderful staff at this establishment. The staff were friendly, helpful and made me feel very welcome as a first time visitor to Boracay. Facilities including the great pool which was always clean were exceptional for the price. Position was also great and in close proximity to everything with a beachfront bar and restaurant and the lodgings directly across the road. Food was great, breakfast was the best I’ve had in many visits to the Philippines and service was second to none. I will certainly be back to this hotel on my next visit in a few months time. I thoroughly recommend you check this place out if you’re planning a stay in Boracay. Thanks again to all the wonderful staff for making my beach holiday in Boracay truly memorable.
Regards
Dale King.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The hotel is clean and has a good location in Station 3. The rooms were cleaned each day. The staff were friendly. Noise is a bit of an issue; getting woken up each day at 5 by the cockerel living on the land beside the hotel was an inconvenience. The view from the room was pretty grim too although I acknowledge there's little the hotel can do about that. If you are on a budget and intend to be out all day, this place will suffice. If you are looking for luxury, I'd probably shop around a bit. Breakfast was nice although the noise from the renovations was irritating.

Room Tip: Check the view first
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LeeWilson29
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel in construction. hotel so Dirty.
Very bad fire installation.
View from the hotel is only of construction
A lot of issues.....
Bathroom dirty,
Lot of works construction.
Take care boracay declared "Calamity"

The sewers bloked.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank franckguill
Reviewed 20 March 2018

My wife and I stayed at Boracay Beach club to celebrate our wedding anniversary in February 2018. I am not one to write a lot of reviews, but after our stay here for a week, I just wanted to. The staff was so friendly and helpful. They greeted us by name and always had smiles for everyone. The food was really good, especially the breakfast served every morning. The room we stayed in was large and very clean. The resort rooms are across the street from the beach, which is a pro and a con. The advantage of this was that the room was very quiet, and the pool area was private away from the beach crowd. The disadvantage was the walk across the street to the beach. The walk was only about 2 minutes, so this was really not a big deal. The security staff always helped us across the street, stopping the traffic for us and making sure we got across safely. I have stayed at a lot of resorts, in the Philippines, Mexico and United States. Boracay Beach Club is the best place I have stayed due to the great staff and cleanliness of the property.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rickb1392018
theboracaybeachclub, Manager at Boracay Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Sir Rick,

Thank you for your kind words and your valuable feedback. Your review means the world to our staff!

We are glad you enjoyed the warm hospitality and made-to-order breakfast at our small hotel. If there is anything else we can do to improve the island holiday experience for you or future guests, please let us know.

We wish you and your wife all the best and safe travels!

The Boracay Beach Club Team