All reviews ariel's point land tour club paraw unlimited drinks stop traffic cliff jumping daily breakfast the security guard no elevator welcome drink nice pool water activities jetty port hotel guests family room boracay beach d mall
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at boracay beach club it’s a good location for the price paid. Ariel point organized by the hotel was superb.only at 2000peso for hotel guest. Totally recommended! The breakfast variety can be improved, they even offer a choice to send your breakfast over to your room. Comfortable room with decent amenities.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
theboracaybeachclub, Manager at Boracay Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed the good location and comfortable room at our small resort.

We have shared your comments regarding the breakfast variety with our restaurant supervisor. We will making adjustments to our restaurant menu in the coming weeks, so your feedback is extremely valuable.

Thank you for staying with us, and we wish you safe travels!

The Boracay Beach Club Team

Reviewed 2 March 2018

We enjoyed the beach. Lots of people, but beach appeared clean and well kept. Can't say the same of one block off beach which looks like a poor neighborhood anywhere in the world. Nice but not worth the effort.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2018

I stayed here for 3 nights over New Years, and I had an excellent stay. My flight arrived quite late, but the transfer arranged by the hotel was more than accommodating. I was met at the "ferry" port by a hotel staff member who then helped me all the way to the hotel. (Also from the hotel to the shuttle on the way back).

My room was very nice and very comfortable. I felt very safe around the hotel (young female travelling alone). *Note: there is no elevator, so if you have trouble with stairs request a room on the 1st floor.

The restaurant where the included breakfast is served is very nice and I was surprised when I was able to choose ANY item off the breakfast menu. I expected the standard continental breakfast.
Menu items for lunch/dinner were reasonably priced, and service was excellent.

Hotel has a good location. A very short walk along the beach to D*Mall and the other stations.

Overall very impressed, and would highly recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: There is no elevator. If you have trouble with stairs request a room on the 1st floor.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Our last visit to the Island was last 2016. Here we are again on our way to the Philippines and my wife and daughter wanted to spend time relaxing at the beach. We could have booked anywhere on this Island but there is no better location, family service, and relaxing atmosphere than our favorite place Boracay Beach Club.

We arrived early afternoon on the Island, Jan 21, 2018, and we were still trying to acclimate with the humidity coming from California. As we arrive to the resort, we were greeted by an ice cold wash cloth to cool our faces and an ice cold beverage from the thirst driven from the heat. As I was being escorted to the front desk, I began to carry my luggages but the staff insisted in carrying them. What a great gesture without hinting for any gratuity after the service has been rendered. Our room was clean, air conditioning was cold, and refrigerator was stocked. All the necessary items for provided.

Everymorning , we wake up to the beautiful white powdery sand watching the sun rise as we sit in the front of the resort's beachside and have our breakfast. This was our favorite part of the day. Breakfast was superb with selections ranging from local, to american, to european selections. We opted for local breakfast while my lil 3 year old ordered pancakes. There is something for everyone.

All day we sat and lounge around the beach front. There are staff always looking out for your personal belongings making sure they are safe. They are always attentive in your needs from drinks to food. This resort sits in the middle of everything which makes things convenient if you want to go to places. I'm not much for the party scene anymore so the location is perfect because it is quiet and has easy access to everything.

While on the island, there are many activities to do. There is the world famous ariel's point where you can jump off cliffs into clear blue waters. Paraw sailing during sunset. Spider house where you can lounge around. ATV and buggys. Rent a motorcyle and explore the island. You can bar hop at night where the night scene is accommodating to all preference. Or you can just sit at the beach and do nothing. Regardless of your prefecence, the front desk can help you arrange and book your activities at your convenience.

We stayed here for 4 nights and I wish we had the time to stay longer. Thank you boracay beach club for always treating us like family. We will be back again next year.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2018

This hotel has a super spot by the beach. We were pleased and quite surprised with the quality of everything in the hotel and the professional service, give that the price was quite cheap. We would return.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple