All reviews white beach walk minutes stayed days affordable place to stay d mall five nights comfy bed main beach visit boracay windsurfing balcony trike twin station laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2020

On return from an outing, after spending our first night at this place, I was approached by TWO staff members AT THE HOTEL RECEPTION, presented with a bed sheet from our night before and was asked to explain a wet spot of about 6 cm in diameter. They wanted to charge us PHP 2000 because of the "stain". Shocked, embarrassed and humiliated by the manner of their approach, I was speechless at first, then explained it was water-based personal lubricant. While this may be entertaining and even funny to most readers, it's certainly very embarrassing and highly offensive, when it actually happens to you. Their extremely unprofessional approach prompted me to abandon our pre-paid stay 5 days early and move to another hotel, just to get away from this judgmental hole from hell.

LOCATION:
Do your research well before you book at this place!! It is located on the opposite of the more picturesque side of Boracay Island (White Beach). Most beachfront buildings in this neighborhood resemble war zones out of Syria due to government destruction of beach-side properties too close to the waterfront.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 27 February 2020

Right in front is the perfect place to windsurf and kite at Bolabog Beach.
A mosquito is required so you need a mosquito coil, but you can buy it at the convenience store next door.
I feel sorry that there was no place to hang swimsuits and wetsuits, I hope this point can be improved.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 1 February 2020

In general great stay. We stayed for 6 nights and five nights good sleep except one. The room on the second floor is cozy with a tiny balcony viewing the beach. While we kind of share the balcony with the other two rooms. on the third night I woke up like 3:00am in the morning by noisy sound from the balcony, bottle dropped on floor and laughing.....even with our glass door closed. The manager gave me a email during my stay asked about how was it. I email back complaining about the noisy neighbour, no response.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 24 December 2019

This is the 3rd time I've visited boracay and Reef Retreat Resort have never faild with their warm welcome. Very close to beaches, windsurfing and diving. Very helpful with locations that aren't tourist based if wanted somewhere quite, never any issues staying here. I cannot wait to visit again! Thankyou Matthew and Clair!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2019

Stayed at Reef Retreat Resort for 3 weeks in November 19. Choice of rooms, double,twin or can choose a suite which has kitchenette. Very clean, friendly and helpful staff. Its located on Bulabag Beach which is quiet and its a 10min walk or get a trike over to white beach for the restaurants etc. Diving is excellent and plenty of trips if you want. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2019