Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
Hotels.comUS$261
ExpediaUS$261
Official SiteUS$289
2,187 results
All reviews pandan water sands restaurant foot wash junior suite caticlan airport cold towels breakfast buffet little things boat ride white beach beach area f b jigs dsb terra sunglasses resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Have just returned from 6 days at Discovery Shores. Family and friends from all over the world congregated there for my son's wedding. The resort could not have done more to make the wedding day very, very special from the beautiful marquee and fantastic food to many little extras as wonderful as they were unexpected. Our entire stay was great. The staff couldn't have been more attentive, the rooms were perfect, and the attention given to keeping the beach in pristine condition was amazing. I was sorry to leave and hope that one day I might be lucky enough to return.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Norah R
Reviewed 15 February 2014

After a terribly long journey to Borocay, my husband I began to be skeptical about whether Borcacay was even worth the trip.

And boy, were we blown away once we stepped into our well decorated suite with a foot bath and an entire gingerbread house awaiting us..

To make the night better, we dined at the Sands Restaurant by the sea and the service was excellent..

I like how my entire trip was made so relaxing, well serviced, and , most importantly, it was sp safe with security guards always in sight.

Relaxing at the deck chairs at the the bar was amazing as we constantly had fresh cucumber and orange eye patches, canapes and even getting our shades cleaned up.

Special thanks to Jigs who assisted us during our time in the Beach bar. He always checked if we were alright and was knowledgeable about the island, givimg us helpful info and tips about getting around the island and what to try and what not to try. He also went all around looking for , my husband's lost slippers and got him a new pair.

Apart from all the good, just a slight feedback, 1) the shuttle service to DMall made it extremely convenient amd safe for us to get around, but instead of gettimg the guest to call with our roaming for pick up, the hotel can consider maybe having a sign like shangri la's for guest to proceed there and queue?

2) it would be good if the rooms had do not disturb door signs as I was down with food poisoning(food consumed in a restaurant at DMall) and was bed ridden for an entire day, my door bell rang at least 4 times which really disrupted my rest, hence I thought having a sign would be helpful.. But apart from that, all was good.

Overall, I had an amazing 5days at Discovery Shores with the excellent service and will definitely not forget my time there.

Special thanks to Jigs for making our trip a splendid and unforgettable one!

Such remarkable service should not go unrecognised! It is the hotel's asset to have such a true gem. Good job!

Date of stay: December 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ashleightravels
Reviewed 10 February 2014

One of the best service experiences I have encountered in my 25 plus years of traveling throughout the world. The staff sincerely cares about the guest and it shows at every opportunity. The training of staff is clearly exceptional and I look forward to returning for a longer stay next time! Beaches were perfect, soft sand, impeccable...a perfect setting!

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 865bradw
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Everything is just so perfect aside from their breakfast.. I love resorts that offers surprises and freebies. Service is great! This part of boracay, sand is powdery! A must to stay!

Staff are friendly and service is definitely first class.

1  Thank Travelandz
Reviewed 8 February 2014

With two close friends from the USA, my wife and I enjoyed taking them to Discovery Shores in Boracay. The stay was wonderful because of the wonderful staff and many amenities they have to offer. There was nothing that we lacked and the people bent over backwards to make out trip a real treat.

Room tip: Book Early.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends